TNPSC Asst Training Officer Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published an official notification for the positions of Assistant Training Officer Posts. 13 Vacancies are available under TNPSC recruitment 2019. Skilled and eligible candidates can apply for TNPSC Asst Training Officer jobs before the last date i.e 20th May 2019. Job aspirants can grab this golden chance. To get more details of TNPSC notification to follow this article.
Check Government Jobs in India page for the latest info
Highlights Of TNPSC Asst Training Officer Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Vacancy count: 13
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Job category: TN Govt Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 19th April 2019
Closing Date To Submit: 20th May 2019
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Designation: Assistant Training Officer
Official website: tnpsc.gov.in
Salary Details: Rs.35,900 – 1,13,500/-
Selection process: written exam and interview
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs | Apply For TNPSC Job Openings
Officials of Tamil Nadu PSC has come up with the latest notification to fill the 13 vacancies of Assistant Training Officer posts. HSC, SSC, Diploma completed candidates from any recognized University are eligible for TNPSC jobs. Job seekers who are willing to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC jobs before the last date i.e 20th May 2019. Interested and eligible aspirants must check the official website of tnpsc.gov.in or check in jobads website also.
According to the TNPSC notification, there are 13 vacancies are available. Recruiters will select the candidates based on the written test and Oral Test in the form of an interview. The shortlisted aspirants will be placed in Tamil Nadu. The starting date for TNPSC Online Applications is 19th April 2019. To get more jobs to refer to employment news of the week. Through online mode, candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu jobs.
Asst Training Officer jobs in TNPSC | Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification For Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs
- Applicants must have possessed HSC, SSC, Diploma in Commercial practice with Shorthand from the recognized Organization/ Board.
Age Limit For TNPSC Vacancies
- Candidates age limit should be 35 years.
- Check the TNPSC Asst Training Officer notification 2019 for age relaxation.
Vacancy Details of Tamil Nadu PSC Asst Training Officer Jobs 2019
No Of Vacancies: 13
|Designation||No Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Training Officer (Stenography-English)||12|
|Assistant Training Officer (Secretarial Practice)||01|
TNPSC Assistant Training Officer jobs online application form 2019 @ tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu officials inviting online applications from the talented and skilled candidates. 20th May 2019 is the last date for the submission of TNPSC jobs. Here we mentioned some simple steps to apply for TNPSC recruitment 2019 is as follows.
Steps To Apply For
- Go through the official – tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement link for TNPSC Asst Training Officer Recruitment 2019.
- Download the TNPSC notification.
- Click to open and follow the instructions.
- Check the eligibility for the TNPSC job openings 2019.
- Then click to apply for Tamil Nadu Asst Training Officer jobs.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Before to submit the form once again check the details.
- Save and click to submit.
- Take a printout of the TNPSC application form.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Widows of all Categories have: No Fee
- Written examination
- Oral Test in the form of an interview
- Starting Date To Submit Online Applications: 19th April 2019
- Closing Date of submission of Application: 20th May 2019
- Exam date: 20th June 2019