TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has inviting online applications for the posts of Child Development Project Officer, Assistant Director. There are a total of 102 vacancies are available under TNPSC Notification. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for TNPSC Jobs through online mode. Other modes of applications will not be considered. Candidates who must have completed Degree, Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University are eligible for TNPSC Assistant Director Jobs. From 13th August 2019 to 11th September 2019 candidates may apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission vacancies.
Click On Daily Employment News
Candidates can get the details of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment 2019, educational qualifications, age limitations, TNPSC CDPO jobs selection process, apply link, application fee & more.
Highlights Of TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Notification No: 24 /2019
Job Designation: Child Development Project Officer, Assistant Director
Vacancy count: 102
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Salary Details: Rs.36900 – 177500/-
Starting Date to Apply: 13th August 2019
Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
Last Date to Submit: 11th September 2019
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Selection Process: Written Examination and Oral Test
Check Jobads website to get more jobs info
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification 2019 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For TNPSC CDPO Jobs
For Assistant Director Posts: A Post Graduate Degree in Home Science or Psychology or Sociology or Child Development or Food and Nutrition or Social Work or Rehabilitation Science.
- And for Child Development Project Officer: A Degree in Nutrition (or) Home Science (or)A degree with a PG Diploma in Rural Services awarded by the Gandhigram University.
Age Limit For TNPSC CDPO vacancies 2019
- The maximum age limit of the candidates must be: 30 Years
- Please check the TNPSC CDPO notification for age relaxation.
TNPSC 2019 Vacancies | Tamil Nad PSC Jobs
The complete vacancy details is as follows
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Child Development Project Officer||89|
tnpsc.gov.in TNPSC Online Application Form 2019
Tamil Nadu Officials are inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. Candidates who want to start a career in TNPSC Dept this is a good chance for them. The last date to submit the application forms will be 11th September 2019.
How To Apply Steps For TNPSC Assistant Director Vacancies 2019
- Go through the official website – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on Notifications under the homepage.
- Download the notification and check the eligibility for the posts.
- Click to apply online.
- Enter all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Cross-check the details in the form.
- And finally, take a hard copy of the form.
Officials will select the candidates on the basis of
- Written Examination and
- Oral Test
The application fee details for this TNPSC CDPO recruitment 2019 is as follows
- Registration Fee – RS.150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs.200/-
- Go through the TNPSC assistant Director notification for more details.
Dates To Mind
- Starting Date To Apply Online Application Form – 13th August 2019
- And the last date to submit Application Form – 11th September 2019