TNPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019: Hurry Up!!! Good News For All Job Competitors!! Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently released a job notification for various group IV Posts. TNPSC is going to conduct Combined Civil Services Examination-IV 2019 based on the performance in the exam candidates will be selected for the desired posts. According to the TNPSC Group 4 notification, there is a total of 6491 Vacancies are available. This is a big and good chance for all job seekers. 14th July 2019 is the last date to submit the TNPSC Online Applications. Other details are in the below sections.
Check TN Govt Jobs To get more jobs
Primary Details Of TNPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Vacancy count: 6491
Notification No: 19/2019
Job Designation: Junior Assistant, Typist, Steno-Typist (Grade–III), Field Surveyor & Other Vacancies
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full – Time
Starting Date To Apply: 14th June 2019
Last Date to Submit: 14th July 2019
Salary Details: Rs.19,500 – 65,500/-
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Selection Process: Written Examination, Interview
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Have a look at Employment News of the Month
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification 2019 @ tnpsc.gov.in
The latest employment news from the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has inviting online applications from qualified and talented candidates. Huge Vacancies are available under TNPSC Group – IV notification. Tamil Nadu PSC has decided to conduct the Combined Civil Services Examination-IV 2019. Job Hunters who looking for Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu can utilize this chance. Through online mode, only candidates may submit the TNPSC Online Applications. Contenders who want to join TNPSC Dept this is a good opportunity for them. TNPSC Officials by conducting the Group 4 Exam to select the eligible candidates & shortlisted candidates will be placed in Tamil Nadu. candidates visit the jobads.in for more clear info.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2019 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For TNPSC Jr Assistant Vacancies
Must possess Minimum General EducationalQualification
- Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Have to check the TNPSC Jr Assistant notification.
TNPSC Group 4 (CCSE IV) Recruitment Vacancy Details
There are 6491 vacancies are available for the positions of Junior Assistant, Typist, Steno-Typist (Grade–III), Field Surveyor & Other Vacancies. And the details are as follows.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancies|
|Village Administrative Officer||397|
|Junior Assistant (Non – Security)||2688|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||104|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||34|
|Total TNPSC Vacancies||6491|
Age Limit For TNPSC Recruitment 2019
- Maximum age of the candidates is: 40 years
- And Minimum age of the candidates is: 20 years.
tnpsc.gov.in Online Form For TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination-IV 2019
Applicants who are willing to apply for TNPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019 through online mode. Another mode of applications will not be accepted. The last date to submit the TNPSC online application forms is 14th July 2019.
Simple Steps To Apply For TNPSC Group IV Exam 2019
- Log on to the official website of www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on Notifications under the Homepage.
- Find the advt link for TNPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- Check the eligibility for the TNPSC 2019 Group IV Exam.
- Click “Apply Online Link”.
- First, complete the Registration & then log in.
- Completely fill all the mandatory fields in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Once again check all the details.
- Then save and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a print out of the form for further use.
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs.100/-
- Go through the Tamil Nadu PSC Jr Assistant recruitment about the application fee.
The selection process will be done on the basis of
- Written Examination,
TNPSC Jr Assistant Jobs – Important Dates To Mind
|Date of Notification||14th June 2019|
|Last date for submission of Online application||14th July 2019|
| Last date for payment of Examination Fee through
|16th July 2019|