TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has inviting online applications from the qualified candidates for the positions of Junior Scientific Officer Post. 64 vacancies are under this Tamil Nadu PSC notification. Candidates who are willing to apply for TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Jobs through online mode. Individuals who have possessed M.Sc Degree (Forensic Science) from a recognized University are eligible for TNPSC JSO Jobs. Applicants are requested to apply for TNPSC jobs from 21st June 2019 to 22 July 2019.
Also, check in jobads website for more jobs info
Candidates must follow this article to know the details of TNPSC jobs, TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer jobs educational qualification, TNPSC JSO Age Limit, Application Fee, Tamil Nadu PSC JSO Selection Process, Important dates and more.
Summary Of TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Vacancy count: 64
Job Designation: Junior Scientific Officer Posts
Employment Type: Fulltime
Salary Details: Rs.36,900 – 1,16,600/
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Selection Process: Written Examination and Oral Test
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Starting Date To Apply: 21st June 2019
Last Date to Submit: 22nd July 2019
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Log on to Employment News of the Month
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Junior Scientific Officer Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification For TNPSC JSO Vacancies
Candidates must have the following educational qualifications
- M.Sc., (Forensic Science) Degree and a Degree in the Relevant Subject or
- M.Sc., Degree in the Relevant Subject for the Group are eligible for these posts.
Age Limit For TNPSC 2019 Jobs
- The maximum age limit of the candidates – 30 years As on 1st Jul 2019
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the TNPSC rules and regulations.
Junior Scientific Officer Jobs in TNPSC | Tamil Nadu PSC Jr Scientific Officer vacancies
A total of 64 vacancies are allocated for this Jr Scientific Officer job role. Group-wise vacancy details are given below
|Group||No Of Vacancies|
|Physics and Chemistry (Division: Computer Forensic Science)||04|
|Total TNPSC vacancies||64|
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Online Form 2019 @ tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu officials are inviting online applications. No other modes of applications will not be considered. And closing date for the submission of TNPSC online applications is 22nd July 2019.
Simple Steps To Apply For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs
- Go to the official website – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on recruitment under the homepage.
- Find the advt link for TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019.
- Check the notification for TNPSC job openings.
- Eligible aspirants click on apply online.
- Completely fill all the fields in the form.
- And make the payment.
- Before click to submit the form once cross checks it.
- Submit the TNPSC application.
Recruiters will select the candidates for this TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019 is
- Written Examination and
- Oral Test
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
- Refer to the Tamil Nadu SSC JSO notification.
TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting Date To Apply Online||21st June 2019|
|Last Date To Submit the online Forms||22nd July 2019|