TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023 | 100 Vacancies | Last Date – 29.04.2023 | Download TSNPDCL Notification @ tsnpdcl.in
TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023: Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited has released a job notification with No. 01/ 2023. It states that they are recruiting for 100 vacancies for Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator posts. Aspirants who are seeking Telangana Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity and apply for this TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023.
These TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator Jobs are for the circles of Warangal, Khammam, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Adilabad, and various others. Interested candidates can apply for the TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Jobs through online mode from 10th April 2023 @ www.tsnpdcl.in. Additionally, TSNPDCL Vacancies, Educational Qualifications, Pay scale, and more details are provided in the below sections.
Subscribe to jobads to get more free job alerts
Telangana TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator Recruitment 2023 | తెలంగాణ విద్యుత్ శాఖ నోటిఫికేషన్
|Organization Name||Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd. (TSNPDCL)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant – Computer Operator|
|Advertisement No.||No. 01/ 2023|
|No.of Posts||100 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||10th April 2023|
|Application Closing Date||29th April 2023, upto 11.59 pm|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|TSNPDCL Job Location||Telangana|
|Selection Process||Written examination|
|Official Website||tsnpdcl.in (or) tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in|
TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Junior Assistant – Computer Operator||100 Posts|
TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023 – Educational Qualifications
Candidates must have a B.Sc/ BA/ B.Com in the relevant discipline to apply for TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023.
Check out more Government Jobs @ Employment news for this month
- The age limit of the candidates should be 18 to 44 years as of 01.01.2023.
- However, relaxation in upper age is admissible for up to 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Telangana NPDCL Junior Assistant Jobs 2023 – Selection Process
- Candidates will be required to appear for written tests as and when conducted at their own cost for TSNPDCL Vacancies 2023.
- Written Test will be conducted in ENGLISH & TELUGU language only
- The decision of the Selection Committee/ TSNPDCL is final in the selection and allotment of a candidate.
Salary Details For TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Jobs
The pay Scale for the Post of Junior Assistant – Computer Operator will be 29255-910-33805-1120–39405-1355-46180–1640-54380.
- Each applicant must pay an Online Application Processing Fee of Rs.200/-.
- This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- towards Examination Fee.
- However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ BC/ EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Communities, PH, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of
the examination fee.