TS Departmental Test Notification 2022 Out For May Session | Apply Online | Exam Dates: 13th May 2022 to 22nd May 2022
TSPSC Departmental Test Notification 2022: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the notification under the advt number 03/2022. TSPSC will conduct the Departmental Test 2022. Those who are eagerly waiting for this Govt job in Telangana can use this opportunity and apply for this exam through online mode. The applications will be accepted between the dates 28th February 2022 to 27th March 2022. And the Board plans to schedule the exam from 13th May 2022 to 22nd May 2022. For more details of eligibility criteria, application fee, exam pattern, exam details, and other application details are mentioned in this article.
Follow our jobads regularly to get the latest job updates
TSPSC Departmental Test Notification 2022 Details
|Hiring Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Exam Name||Departmental Test – May 2022 Session|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Exam Dates||13th May 2022 to 22nd May 2022|
|Qualification||Employees of the Telangana State Government|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Basic Pay||As per rules|
|Selection process||Written Examination, Viva-Voce/ Oral Test|
|Application Starts From||28th February 2022|
|Valid through||27th March 2022|
You can also Check Daily Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For TSPSC Departmental Test 2022
Educational Qualification TSPSC Recruitment 2022
- Employees of the Telangana State Government and other departments of the state government are eligible to apply for the Departmental Test.
- Go through the official notification for more details.
- The age limit is as per the rules of the TSPSC.
TSPSC Departmental Test 2022 Selection Process
According to the TSPSC Departmental Test 2022 Notification candidates need to go to
- Written Examination,
- Viva-Voce/ Oral Test
- The fee payable towards the application fee for each application (Each Test shall be treated as one application) to apply for the Tests mentioned in the TimeTable of this TSPSC notification shall be Rs. 400 /-
- And the applicants should pay Rs. 200 /- for each paper towards the Examination fee in addition to the Application fee payable to the Principal Secretary.
- However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
Simple Steps To Apply Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
- Applicants can visit the official website – https://tspsc.gov.in/
- Click on Departmental Test under the home page.
- Click to download the TSPSC Departmental Test Notification 2022.
- Have to read all the instructions in the pdf.
- Completely fill all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Save & submit the form.
- Take a printout of the application for further purposes.
- Official Website Link – Click On
- TSPSC Departmental Test Notification 2022 – Download Here
Important Dates For TSPSC Jobs 2022
|Date of Issue of Notification||21st February 2022|
|Date of Commencement for applying Online||28th February 2022|
|The last date for submission of application Online||27th March 2022|
|Schedule of Examinations||13th May 2022 to 22nd May 2022|
|Hall Tickets will be hosted on the official Website for downloading||07 days before commencement of Examination.|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
1. What is the selection process for TSPSC Departmental Test 2022?
- Written Examination, Viva-Voce/ Oral Test
2. When will be conducting the TSPSC Departmental Test 2022?
- 13th May 2022 to 22nd May 2022
3. What is the last date to submit the TSPSC Online Applications?
- 27th March 2022 will be the last date to submit the applications.