TSPSC Recruitment 2022 | 24 FSO Vacancies | Last Date – 26.08.2022 | Download Telangana Food Safety Officer Notification @ tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022: Telangana Public Service Commission has announced a new job notification with NO. 06/2022 for filling 24 vacancies. The notification is for the posts of Food Safety Officer in the Institute of Preventive Medicine Public Health Laboratories & Food (Health) Administration in the State of Telangana. Job aspirants who are looking for Telangana Govt Jobs can make of this opportunity provided by TSPSC.
The officials invite online mode applications from eligible candidates to apply for this TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022. Hence, eligible candidates can apply from 29th July 2022 onwards through the official website @ tspsc.gov.in. We provided the eligibility details like Age limit, Education qualification, TSPSC Food Safety Officer Jobs Selection process, Application fee, etc.
Go through the Employment News for more Telangana Jobs
Details of Telangana Public Service Commission Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Starting Date||29th July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||26th August 2022|
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Vacancy 2022
- Food Safety Officer Posts – 24
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022 requires A degree in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Biotechnology or Oil Technology / Agricultural Science / Veterinary Sciences / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / a Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Degree in Medicine from a recognized University or Any other equivalent / recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
Keep checking JobAds regularly to get the latest updates
TSPSC Age Limit
- The minimum age of an applicant is 18 years i.e., should not be born after 1st July 2004
- The maximum age is 44 years i.e., should not be born before 2nd July 1978
- The Upper age limit will be applicable as per the Rules.
Note: For upper age limit relaxation check the official notification.
TSPSC FSO Selection Process
The Officials of TSPSC will conduct the Examination for the candidates either through a Computer based recruitment test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based.
TSPSC FSO Vacancies Application Fee
- Application Processing: Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards the Online Application Processing Fee.
- Examination Fee: The applicants have to pay Rs. 80/- towards Examination Fee.
- Note: All unemployees are exempted from payment of examination fees.
- All Employees of any Government (Central/ State/ PSUs/ Corporations/ Other Government Sector) have to pay the prescribed examination fee.
TSPSC FSO Jobs Salary
Candidates selected for TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022will be paid a Pay scale of Rs. 42,300 – Rs. 1,15,270.
How To Apply For TSPSC FSO Notification 2022
- Go to the official website of TSPSC – www.tspsc.gov.in
- Find the “ NOTIFICATION NO. 06/2022″ and open it.
- Read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then continue to apply online.
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account.
- Enter your details correctly and make the Application fee payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the TSPSC application form.
Download The TSPSC Food Safety Officer Notification 2022 PDF