UPPSC Recruitment 2022 | 303 Civil Judge Vacancies | Ending Date – 6th January 2023 | Official Site @ uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022-23: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has anounced UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam 2022-2023. As per the Notification, there are 303 vacancies are available in Group B for the Civil Judge posts. So, this will be a better opportunity for candidates who are waiting for Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs or UPPSC Recruitment Notification.
The officials have stated that they are inviting online applications only for this UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022-23. Therefore, interested candidates can apply themselves through the Official Website @ uppsc.up.nic.in before the closing date. Moreover, the online application process starts on 10th December 2022 onwards. Candidates can check out this post completely for Uttar Pradesh PSC Civil Judge Job 2022-23 details like Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Application fee, UPPSC Civil Judge Jobs Salary, PDF link, etc.
Don’t want to miss out on the Job Opportunities, then bookmark our Jobads website.
Info Of UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam Notification 2022-2023
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Exam Name||U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination-2022|
|Post Name||Group – B Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|No. of Posts||303 Posts|
|Advt. No.||A-5/ E-1/ 2022|
|Application Starting Date||10th December 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Preliminary examination, Main (written) Examination, and Interview|
|UPPSC Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|UPPSC Application Ending Date||
UPPSC Civil Judge Vacancies 2022-23
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria For UPPSC Civil Judge Openings
- Candidate must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognized for this purpose by the Governor,
- Or Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate to apply for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022-23.
- Thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script is mandatory.
You can also check Employment News Of the Day
- As per UPPSC Civil Judge Notification 2022, a candidate must have attained the age of 22 years and must not have attained the age of more than 35 years as of 1st July 2023.
- Applicants must not have been born after 1st July 2001 and not before 2nd July 1988.
UPPSC Civil Judge Exam 2022- 2023 – Selection Process
- Preliminary examination.
- Main Examination and Interview.
Application Fee Details
The prescribed fee for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022-23 Preliminary examination for different categories is given below.
- Unreserved/ Other Backward Classes/ Economically Weaker sections – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Persons with Disabilities – Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Servicemen – Exam Fee Rs. 40/- + Online processing fee Rs. 25/- = Rs.65/-
- Dependents of Freedom – According to their original category Fighters Women
The recruited candidate will be getting the pay scale of Rs. 9000-14550 (Revised Pay Scale Rs. 27700-770-35090- 920-40450-1080-44770) through this UPPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Recruitment 2022-2023.