UPSC Recruitment 2019 | 48 Assistant Registrar & Other Posts | Apply Online | Last Date 12th December 2019 @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission has invited online applications from the eligible candidates. Through this UPSC recruitment 2019, 48 vacant posts are going to be filled. So, the candidates who finished their Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for these UPSC Assistant Registrar vacancies. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are willing to work UPSC Jobs. The closing date for this UPSC online applications is 12th December 2019.
Visit jobads to know more details about the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) recruitment. Follow this entire article to know the details about UPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2019 like educational qualification, age limit, vacancy details, UPSC application procedure, important dates & important links.
Summery Of UPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Assistant Registrar, Examiner & Other Posts|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Basic Pay||As per norms|
|Selection process||Written test|
|Last Date Of Application||12th December 2019|
You can also check UPSC Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
- The candidates who possessed their Graduation/Postgraduation are eligible to apply for these UPSC Assistant Registrar jobs.
- Furthermore, details get from the official notification.
- Check in the official notification.
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of The Post||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Registrar of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications||11|
|Senior Examiner of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications||10|
|Assistant Director (Banking), Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)||03|
|Assistant Director (Capital Market), Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)||01|
|Principal Design Officer (Construction), Integrated Headquarters||04|
|Senior Design Officer Grade -I (Construction)||04|
|Senior Technical Officer (Design), Integrated Headquarters||02|
|Senior Design Officer Grade-I (Electrical), Integrated Headquarters||06|
|Director (Safety), Directorate General Factory Advice Service and Labour Institute (DGFASLI)||07|
Union Public Service Commission Assistant Registrar Jobs 2019
UPSC has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar, Examiner & other posts. So, the candidates who are willing to participate in the UPSC Senior Examiner jobs can apply before 12th December 2019. Follow the below steps to make your career with UPSC.
Steps To Apply For UPSC Director Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official site – upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the Advertisements in the Recruitment tab.
- Find out the UPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply to these UPSC Assistant Registrar posts.
- Fill the UPSC application form.
- Attach all needed docs.
- Finally, submit the UPSC Assistant Registrar application form successfully.
Officials of UPSC will conduct the CBT & Interview to select the candidates.
- Applicants have to pay Rs 25/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women – No fee
- Last date of Submitting the Application: 12th December 2019
- Printing of The application: 13th December 2019