UPSC Recruitment 2022 | 33 Assistant Professor & Other Posts | Last Date – 3rd March 2022 | Download UPSC Notification @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Asst Mineral Economist Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a job notice with Advt. No. 03/2022 for filling of 33 vacancies. As per the UPSC Notification 2022, these vacancies are for Assistant Professor, Assistant Mineral Economist, Stores Officer posts. Job aspirants who are seeking Central Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity by applying for UPSC Assistant Mineral Economist Jobs. The officials of UPSC invite Online Applications from the candidates through the official website upsc.gov.in. Therefore, on or before 3rd March 2022, interested and capable candidates can apply online for UPSC Asst Mineral Economist Recruitment 2022. Also, check here UPSC AP Recruitment 2022 full details such as age limit, UPSC Asst Mineral Economist vacancy, salary, qualification, application fee, official Advertisement Pdf, and more.
CheckEmployment News here for the latest update news of UPSC as well as All States Government Job Notifications.
Recruitment Details Of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Notification 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Names||Assistant Professor, Assistant Mineral Economist, Stores Officer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Recruitment Test or Interview|
|Application Starting Date||12th February 2022|
|Application Ending Date||3rd March 2022|
|UPSC Job Location||Across India|
Visit our Jobads website regularly.
UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy Details 2022
Post-wise vacancy details that are allotted for UPSC Asst Mineral Economist Recruitment 2022 are provided in the below table.
|Post Name||Post Count|
|Assistant Mineral Economist||14|
UPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2022 – Age Limit
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Assistant Professor||35 years|
|Assistant Mineral Economist||35 years|
|Stores Officer||30 years|
Candidates who fulfill the below eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for UPSC Asst Mineral Economist Recruitment 2022.
- Assistant Professor: Candidate must have a Degree in Ayurveda Medicine/ PG Degree
- Stores Officer: Applicant must be a Graduate from a recognized university/institution.
- Assistant Mineral Economist: Should have a Master’s Degree in Applied Geology or Geology or Economics or Bachelors Degree in Mining Engineering.
- Kindly, check the below attached official notification for detailed educational qualifications and experience.
UPSC Assistant Professor, Economist, Stores Officer Jobs Selection Process
The selection process of UPSC will be done on the basis of a Recruitment Test or Interview.
UPSC Assistant Mineral Economist Jobs Payscale
|Assistant Professor||Pay Scale: Level- 10 (Academic) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Mineral Economist||Pay Scale: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.|
|Stores Officer||Pay Scale: Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
Aspirants need to pay the below-mentioned application fee through online mode only.
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women candidates – Nill
- General Candidates – Rs. 25/-
Steps To Apply For UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Move on to the official site @ upsc.gov.in
- On the home page of UPSC, click on the Recruitment < Advertisement option.
- Now, find “Advertisement No. 03 – 2022”.
- Open it and read all the given eligibility and important UPSC Notification details.
- If eligible, then apply for UPSC Asst Mineral Economist Recruitment 2022.
- Fill out the UPSC Application form correctly and make the payment before going to submit it.
- Finally, submit the Application Form on or before the closing date.
Download UPSC Assistant Mineral Economist Notification 2022 PDF