UPSC CDS II Notification 2019: Good News For All Job Seekers!!! The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for Combined Defence Services (CDS) II Exam. By conducting this UPSC Exam to fill up the 417 Vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy on a regular basis. So candidates must avail of this chance. UPSC Job applications will be accepted before the closing date i.e 8th July 2019. To get more details to follow this entire article.
Job Aspirants focus on Latest Employment News
Highlights Of UPSC CDS II Notification 2019
Hiring Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Examination Notice No: 10/2019.CDS-II
Vacancy count: 417
Name Of The Exam: Combined Defence Services (CDS) II
Post Name: IMA, AFA, OTA
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Salary Details: As per the Govt Norms
Starting Date To Apply: 12th June 2019
Selection process: Written Exam and Interview
Last Date to Submit: 8th July 2019
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Have a look at jobads.in website
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
Union Public Service Commission is shortly known as UPSC. It has come up with the latest notification for Combined Defence Services (CDS) II Exam. Candidates who are interested can apply for this UPSC 2019 Exam. The selection process for this UPSC CDS II Notification 2019 will be done on the basis of written test and interview. After that, the selected candidates will be trained to serve the Indian Naval Academy (INA), Indian Military Academy (IMA), and Officer’s Training Academy (OTA), Air Force Academy (AFA). This is a golden opportunity for all job seekers. So Candidates must utilize this chance. The starting date to apply for the UPSC Exam is 12th June 2019.
Eligibility Details Of UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS) II Exam 2019
Educational Qualification For UPSC 2019 Exam
Job aspirants must and should have the following educational qualifications
- B. Tech, Engg Graduate, 12th qualifications are eligible for this UPSC recruitment 2019.
- Please check the Union Public Service Commission notification for eligibility.
- For Indian Military Academy (IMA) and Indian Naval Academy INA: For INA and IMA – unmarried male candidates born not earlier than July 2, 1996, and not later than July 1, 2001, are eligible.
- Air Force Academy (AFA): For AFA, the age limit is 20 – 24 years and is relaxable up to 26 years.
- Officer’s Training Academy (OTA): For OTA, men born not earlier than July 2, 1995, and not later than 1st July 2001 only are eligible.
For OTA, SSC women category the age limit is between July 2, 1995, and not later than 1st July 2001.
- To know more clear information about the age limitations checks the UPSC notification.
Vacancy Details Of UPSC CD II Exam 2019
No Of Vacancies: 417
- Indian Military Academy (INA), Dehradun 149th (DE) Course commencing in July 2020 – 100
- Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala – Course commencing in July 2020 Executive – 45
- Air Force Academy (AFA) – (Pre-Flying), Training Course commencing in July 2020 – 32
- Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai (Madras) – 225
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai – 26th commencing in October 2020 – 15
UPSC CDS II Online Application Form 2019 @ upsc.gov.in
Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS) II exam through online mode. And within the closing date, only candidates may submit the application forms.
Easy Steps To Apply For UPSC 2019 Exam
- Candidates have to check the official website – www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the advt link for UPSC CDS II Notification 2019.
- Click To Apply Online For UPSC Job Openings.
- Enter all the details in the UPSC Application Form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Before click to submit the form again cross-check the details.
- Submit the form without any mistakes.
The application fee details are as follows
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil (Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking)
The selection process for UPSC CDS II exam 2019 will be done on the basis of
- Written Exam and Interview
UPSC CDS II 2019 Exam Dates
|Date of Notification||12th June 2019|
|Starting Date To Apply||12th June 2019|
|Last Date To Submit||8th July 2019|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||8th September 2019|