Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online | UPSC CDS II Exam 2021 | 339 Combined Defence Services Posts | The Last Date To Submit: 24th August 2021
UPSC CDS II Notification 2021: Good News For All Job Seekers!!! The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for Combined Defence Services (CDS) II Exam. By conducting this UPSC Exam to fill up the 339 Vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy on a regular basis. So candidates must avail of this chance. UPSC Job applications will be accepted before the closing date i.e 24th August 2021. To get more details to follow this entire article.
Also, Check the Employment news of this week
Highlights Of UPSC CDS II Notification 2021
Hiring Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Examination Notice No: 11/2021.CDS-II
Vacancy count: 339
Name Of The Exam: Combined Defence Services (CDS) II
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Salary Details: As per the Govt Norms
Starting Date To Apply: 4th August 2021
Selection process: Written Exam and Interview
Last Date to Submit: 24th August 2021
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Subscribe to our jobads website
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2021
Union Public Service Commission is shortly known as UPSC. It has come up with the latest notification for Combined Defence Services (CDS) II Exam. Candidates who are interested can apply for this UPSC 2021 Exam. The selection process for this UPSC CDS II Notification 2021 will be done on the basis of a written test and interview. After that, the selected candidates will be trained to serve the Indian Naval Academy (INA), Indian Military Academy (IMA), and Officer’s Training Academy (OTA), Air Force Academy (AFA). This is a golden opportunity for all job seekers. So Candidates must utilize this chance. The starting date to apply for the UPSC Exam is 4th August 2021.
Eligibility Details Of UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS) II Exam 2021
Educational Qualification For UPSC 2021 Exam
Job aspirants must and should have the following educational qualifications
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- And for Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering qualifications are eligible for this UPSC recruitment 2021.
- Please check the Union Public Service Commission notification for eligibility.
- For Indian Military Academy (IMA) and Indian Naval Academy INA: For INA and IMA – unmarried male candidates born not earlier than July 2, 1998, and not later than July 1, 2003, are eligible.
- Air Force Academy (AFA): For AFA, the age limit is 20 – 24 years and is relaxable up to 26 years.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1998 and not later than 1st July 2003 only are eligible.
- To know more clear information about the age limitations checks the UPSC notification.
Vacancy Details Of UPSC CD II Exam 2021
- Combined Defence Service Exam II 2021 – 339
UPSC CDS II Online Application Form 2021 @ upsc.gov.in
Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS) II exam online mode. And within the closing date, only candidates may submit the application forms.
Easy Steps To Apply For UPSC 2021 Exam
- Candidates have to check the official website – www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the advt link for UPSC CDS II Notification 2021.
- Click To Apply Online For UPSC Job Openings.
- Enter all the details in the UPSC Application Form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Before click to submit the form again cross-check the details.
- Submit the form without any mistakes.
The application fee details are as follows
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil (Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking)
The selection process for the UPSC CDS II exam 2021 will be done on the basis of
- Written Exam and Interview
UPSC CDS II 2021 Exam Dates
|Starting Date To Apply||4th August 2021|
|Last Date To Submit||24th August 2021|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||14th November 2021|