Apply Online | UPSC Job Openings 2021 | No Of Posts: 19 | Assistant Commandants (Executive) Jobs | The Last Date To Submit: 21st December 2021
UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021: Good news for all job aspirants!! Union Public Service Commission has rolled out an advertisement to hire candidates for CISF Assistant Commandant Jobs. There are 19 vacant posts are under this UPSC Notification 2021. Job aspirants who are willing to apply for UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Jobs through online mode. This is a good opportunity for all job seekers. The last date for the submission of applications will be 21st December 2021. Follow this article completely to know more details.
Also, check Employment News of the Week
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date To Apply – Started
- Last Date To Submit the form – 21st December 2021
- The candidate must not have attained the age of 35 years on the 01st August 2022.
- Refer to the official Union Public Service Commission Notification 2021.
- As per norms.
The selection process for this UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021 will be done on the basis of
- Written Examination
- Physical and Medical Standard Tests or
- Interview/ Personality Tests.
Educational Qualification for UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Notification 2021
- The Limited Departmental Competitive Examination will be a Graduation from a recognized University.
- Possession of an NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a desirable qualification. These desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of the Interview/ Personality Test only.
Union Public Service Commission Job Openings 2021
Here is the new notification from the officials of UPSC. It has recruiting candidates for CISF Assistant Commandant Vacancy. Aspirants who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs in India can grab this chance and apply for UPSC Assistant Commandant Jobs. Overall, there are 19 posts are allocated for this job role. Officials will hire candidates by conducting Written Examination, Physical & Medical Standard Tests, or Interview/ Personality Tests. Those who are applying for UPSC vacancies through online mode. The closing date to submit the UPSC Online Applications will be 21st December 2021. And also send the hard copy of the application form to the given mentioned address. In this article, we are providing UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Apply Link, Important Dates & more.
Focus on Jobads website
Overview Of UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Designation||Assistant Commandants (Executive)|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Starting date to submit an online application||Started|
|Valid Through||21st December 2021|
|Selection process||Written Examination, Physical & Medical Standard Tests or Interview/ Personality Tests|
|Basic Salary||As per norms|
UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
How To Apply For UPSC Assistant Commandant Posts
- Log on to the official website – www.upsc.gov.in
- Click to download UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021.
- Open it.
- Completely read all the instructions.
- Must check the eligibility for the posts.
- Enter all the fields in the form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Before clicking to submit the form once again check the details.
- Save & submit the form.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the form & send it to the given address.
Central Industrial Security Force,
13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road,
New Delhi – 110003.