UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2019: Good News For All Job Aspirants!!! Union Public Service Commission has announced a new notification to the filling of Civil Services Mains job vacancies. Interested candidates can start to apply for UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2019 before the last date. As per the UPSC notification 2019, a total of 896 vacancies are available. Applicants who are having the Graduation qualification are eligible for these posts. Between 1st August 2019 to 16th August 2019 candidates may apply for UPSC Civil Services Mains 2019 Exam. Officials are inviting online applications. Other modes of applications will not be considered.
Click on Employment News of the Year
In this page, we are providing the information about UPSC 2019 Exam Notification, eligibility, age limit, selection process, direct apply link, application fee, and important dates.
Primary Details About UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2019
Hiring Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Vacancy count: 896
Job Designation: Civil Services
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Starting Date To Apply: 1st August 2019
Last Date to Submit: 16th August 2019
Job Location: Across India
Employment Type: Full – Time
Salary Details: As per rules
Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
Go through Jobads website to know Govt jobs info
Eligibility Details About Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification For UPSC Civil Services Mains Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Job aspirants who have completed Degree from a well known University are eligible.
- Must refer to the UPSC notification for eligibility.
Age Limit For UPSC Recruitment 2019
For Gen/ UR Candidates
- Minimum Age is: 21 Years
- Maximum Age is: 32 Years
Upper Age Relaxation
- SC/ST candidates – 05 Years
- OBC candidates – 03 Years
- Kindly check the UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Notification 2019.
UPSC Vacancy 2019 | UPSC Notification 2019
- Total Vacancies: 896 are available in Union Public Service Commission Notification 2019.
upsc.gov.in UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2019 Online Application Form
UPSC Officials are inviting online applications from the qualified candidates. And the last date to submit the application forms will be 16th August 2019. Here we are providing some simple steps to apply for UPSC jobs is as given below.
Easy Steps To Apply – Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
- Interested candidates have to check – www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2019 Notification.
- Have to check the eligibility for the UPSC job openings 2019.
- Enter all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Before click to submit the form cross-checks the details.
- Finally, save and submit the form.
- Gen/ OBC candidates have to pay – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women have – No fee
Recruiters will choose the candidates on the basis of
- Written Exam and Interview
Dates To Remember
- Starting Date To Apply Online Applications – 1st August 2019
- Last Date for the Submission of Applications – 16th August 2019