Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2022 | Apply Online | 687 MO, GDMO & Other Jobs | The Closing Date: 26th April 2022
UPSC CMS Exam 2022: Union Public Service Commission has recently released the official notification for Combined Medical Services (CMS) 2022. Overall 687 vacancies are available. Candidates may apply online for UPSC CMS Exam 2022 from 6th April 2022 to 26th April 2022. Through online mode, only aspirants can apply for UPSC Combined Medical Exam CMS 2022. There are various posts like Medical Officer, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer Gr 2 Posts, Across India.
Overview Of UPSC CMS Exam 2022
Hiring Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Job Location: All Over India
Advt No – 08/2022-CMS
Vacancy count: 687
Starting Date To Apply: 6th April 2022
Job Designation: Medical Officer, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer Gr 2 Posts
Closing Date To Submit: 26th April 2022
Application Mode: Online
Official website: upsconline.nic.in
Salary Details: As per Govt Norms
Employment Type: Full time
Selection Process: Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Union Public Service Commission Notification 2022
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Combined Medical Services Examination 2022 in August/September 2022. This is a good and big opportunity for job aspirants. Recently it has released a job advertisement for the posts of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service, GDMO & Other vacancies. Job seekers who are willing to apply for UPSC CMS recruitment on or before the last date i.e 26th April 2022.
This is the best opportunity for the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for UPSC Medical Officer jobs. Via online mode candidates can start to apply for these UPSC Jobs. 26th April 2022 is the last date for the candidates who are willing to apply for UPSC Assistant Divisional Medical Officer jobs. The selection process for the UPSC CMS recruitment 2022 will be done on the basis of written test and interview. Selected candidates will be placed across India. For more details follow this article.
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Combined Medical Exam CMS 2022
Educational Qualification | UPSC MO Jobs 2022
- Aspirants must be passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS Examination from a recognized University.
- The maximum age limit of the aspirants should be 32 years as of 1st August 2022.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules and regulations.
UPSC Exam 2022 Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer- 314 Posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer – 300 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer – 3 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-2 – 70 Posts
Subscribe to the Jobads website.
UPSC Online Application Form 2022 @ upsconline.nic.in
Officials invited online applications from the skilled and eligible aspirants. Via online mode, only contenders can start to apply for UPSC CMS Exam 2022. In this article, we provide the steps to apply for Union Public Service Commission recruitment 2022.
Apply Online Steps For UPSC Exam 2022
- Official website – upsconline.nic.in
- Search and find the UPSC notification 2022.
- Click to download the UPSC notification and read it properly.
- Eligible aspirants apply for UPSC CMS Exam 2022.
- Click to apply online.
- Completely fill all the columns in the application form.
- Valid mail id and password have required for these posts.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee. if it is required.
- Save and submit the Form.
Application Fee For UPSC Exam Notification 2022
- Rs.200 for all candidates and
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates.
- Please refer to UPSC Exam 2022 Notification.
UPSC CMS 2022 Salary Details
As per UPSC Notification 2022, the salary of Rs.56,100/- in the first cell of Level 10 of the Pay Matrix under the 7th CPC (equivalent to pre-revised scale in PB–3 Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs.5400/-), plus NPA and other applicable allowances as per rules.
UPSC CMS General Duty Medical Gr.-II jobs – Selection Process
- Written test