UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2019: The latest employment news from the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has officially released an advertisement for Combined Geo-Scientist Prelims Exam 2020. As per the UPSC Notification 2019, a number of 102 vacancies allocated for this UPSC Exam 2019. Skilled and interested candidates can start to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019 through online mode. Job seekers who want to start a career in UPSC Dept can garb this opportunity. Applicants who have completed their Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology, M.Sc with the respective subject are eligible to apply for this exam. From 25th September 2019 to 15th October 2019 aspirants may submit the UPSC Online Applications.
Subscribe to our Jobads website
In this article, we provide the information regarding UPSC CGS Exam 2019, Eligibility criteria, Age Limitations, UPSC vacancies apply link, selection procedure and important dates and more.
Sketch Of UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2019
Hiring Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Examination Notice No. 02/2020-GEOL
Vacancy count: 102
Job Designation: Combined Geo-Scientist Prelims Exam 2020
Employment Type: Full – Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 25th September 2019
Salary Details: As Per Organization Rules
Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
Official Website: https://www.upsc.gov.in
Last Date To Submit: 15th October 2019
Job Location: All Over India
Click Here Employment News of The Month
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2019 Eligibility Details
- Applicants who must have completed their Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology, M.Sc. in Chemistry, M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics, Master’s degree in Geological Science or relevant subject from a recognized University are eligible for UPSC CSE Exam 2019.
- Kindly visit the UPSC notification 2019 to get more details of eligibility.
Age Limit For UPSC Jobs 2019
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 21 years and candidates must not have attained at the age of 35 years on 1st January 2020.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- OBC candidates – 03 years
- Please check the Union Public Service Commission Notification 2019.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Posts||No Of Vacancies|
|Geologist, Group A||79|
|Geophysicist, Group A||05|
|Chemist Group A||15|
|Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A||03|
upsc.gov.in UPSC Exam 2019 Online Application Form
Before the last date only candidates may submit the online application forms. Officials are inviting only online applications. The last date to submit the applications will be 15th October 2019. And the applying steps is as follows.
Important Steps To Apply For – UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2019
- Visit the official website of www.upsc.gov.in
- Search for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2019.
- Open and read the notification.
- Need to check the eligibility criteria for the posts.
- Click to Apply Online.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Before click to submit the form once again checks the details.
- Save and submit the form.
Recruiters will hire the aspirants on the basis of
- Written Exam, Interview
- Gen/ OBC candidates will pay – Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil
- Starting Date To Apply Online Applications – 25th September 2019
- Last Date To Submit The Applications – 15th October 2019