Apply Online | UPSC Exam Notification 2021 | 192 Engineering Services & Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Vacancies | Last Date: 12th October 2021
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2021: The latest employment news from the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has officially released an advertisement for Combined Geo-Scientist Prelims Exam 2021. As per the UPSC Notification 2021, a number of 192 vacancies allocated for this UPSC Exam 2021. Skilled and interested candidates can start to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 through online mode. Job seekers who want to start a career in UPSC Dept can garb this opportunity. Applicants who have completed their Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology, M.Sc with the respective subject are eligible to apply for this exam. From 22nd September 2021 to 12th October 2021 aspirants may submit the UPSC Online Applications.
Subscribe to our Jobads website
In this article, we provide the information regarding UPSC CGS Exam 2021, Eligibility criteria, Age Limitations, UPSC vacancies apply link, selection procedure and important dates, and more.
Sketch Of UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2021
Hiring Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Examination Notice No. 02/2022-GEOL
Vacancy count: 192
Job Designation: Combined Geo-Scientist Prelims Exam
Employment Type: Full-Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 22nd September 2021
Salary Details: As Per Organization Rules
Selection Process: Written Examination and Interview/ Personality Test
Official Website: https://www.upsc.gov.in
Last Date To Submit: 12th October 2021
Job Location: All Over India
Click Here Employment News of The Month
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2021 Eligibility Details
- Applicants who must have completed their Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology, M.Sc. in Chemistry, M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics, Master’s degree in Geological Science or relevant subject from a recognized University are eligible for UPSC CSE Exam 2021.
- Kindly visit the UPSC notification 2021 to get more details of eligibility.
Age Limit For UPSC Jobs 2021
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 21 years and candidates must not have attained at the age of 32 years.
- Please check the Union Public Service Commission Notification 2021.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Geologist, Group A||100|
|Geophysicist, Group A||50|
|Chemist. Group A||20|
|Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology), Group ‘A’||20|
|Scientist ‘B’(Chemical ) Group ‘A’||01|
|Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics) Group ‘A’||01|
upsc.gov.in UPSC Exam 2021 Online Application Form
Before the last date only candidates may submit the online application forms. Officials are inviting only online applications. The last date to submit the applications will be 12th October 2021. And the applying steps is as follows.
Important Steps To Apply For – UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2021
- Visit the official website of www.upsc.gov.in
- Search for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2021.
- Open and read the notification.
- Need to check the eligibility criteria for the posts.
- Click to Apply Online.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Before click to submit the form once again checks the details.
- Save and submit the form.
Recruiters will hire the aspirants on the basis of
- Written Examination and Interview/ Personality Test.
- Gen/ OBC candidates will pay – Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil
- Starting Date To Apply Online Applications – 22nd September 2021
- Last Date To Submit The Applications – 12th October 2021