UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019: Good News For All Job Aspirants!!! Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification for Engineering Services Exam 2020. Candidates who are interested can start to apply for this UPSC Exam 2020. In accordance with, a total of 495 vacancies are available. Aspirants should have a Degree/ Diploma in the concerned subject can apply to the posts. Through online mode, only applicants may apply for this exam. The starting date to apply UPSC Online Applications is 25th September 2019 and the last date to submit the forms will be 15th October 2019.
Have a sharp Look on Today’s Employment News
For more details of UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019, Educational qualification, age limit, application form, apply link, UPSC vacancies selection process and more follow this article.
Basic Details About UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019
Hiring Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Examination Notice No. 01/2020‐ENGG
Job Designation: Engineering Services Exam 2020
Vacancy count: 495
Employment Type: Full – Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Selection Process: Interview, Type Tests and Objective Type Tests
Salary Details: As Per Organization Rules
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: https://www.upsc.gov.in
Starting Date To Apply: 25th September 2019
Last Date To Submit: 15th October 2019
Go through Jobads website to get more jobs information
Eligibility Details About UPSC Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification For UPSC 2019 Exam
- Applicants must have a Degree/ Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University are eligible to apply for UPSC ESE 2020 Recruitment 2019.
- Please visit the official website for the eligibility.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 21 to 30 years as on 1st January 2020.
- Age relaxation for C/ST/ ECOs/ SSCO /Ex‐servicemen candidates – 05 years
- OBC candidates – 03 years
- For more details of age relaxation refer to the Union Public Service Commission notification 2019.
Vacancy Details Of UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020 Notification
As per the UPSC Notification 2019, there are 495 vacancies are available. Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply for UPSC ESE Exam 2020 on or before the last date.
UPSC Engineering Services 2020 Online Form @ upsc.gov.in
Officials are inviting online applications from the qualified candidates. The last date to submit the UPSC Online applications will be 15th October 2019. Here we enclosed some simple steps to apply for UPSC jobs 2019 is as follows.
How To Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2019
- Log on to the official website – www.upsc.gov.in
- Check the link for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019.
- Download the UPSC Notification 2019 and check the eligibility.
- Click to Apply Online.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment.
- Save and submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the form for future reference.
- For Gen/ OBC the application fee – Rs.200/-
- Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates – Nil
The selection process for this UPSC recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of
- Type Tests and
- Objective Type Tests
Dates To Remember
|Starting Date To Apply Online||25th September 2019|
|Last Date To Submit||15th October 2019|