UPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Last date to apply 27th February 2020 @upsc.gov.in
UPSC SDMO Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission has given a wonderful opportunity to all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Applicants who are interested can apply for these 49 vacancies released for Assistant Geophysicist, SDMO, System Analyst, and other posts. The UPSC Notification invites candidates possessing B.Tech, M.Sc, MBBS, MD, M.Ch, Ph.D., MS, and Post Graduate qualification. The eligible candidates make sure to apply for the Union Public Service Commission Senior Divisional Medical Officer Notification before the last date 27th February 2020 through online mode.
Get all the latest updates of Job notifications from Jobads
Details Of UPSC SDMO Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||SDMO & Other posts|
|Salary||As per rules|
|Age Limit||Below 45 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application||27th February 2020|
|Last date for printing of completely submitted online applications||
28th February 2020
For more Public Service Commission Jobs check Employment News
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2020
The Union Public Service Commission Notification has released various vacancies for the posts of Scientist ‘B’ in Geo Physics, Chemistry, Assistant Geophysicist, SDMO in cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, cancer surgery, system analyst, and various posts. The selected based for UPSC Vacancies will be based on the interview. Interested candidates make sure to apply before 27th February 2020.
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC SDMO Vacancies 2020
- The applicant of Union Public Service Commission Posts should possess a Master’ Degree in the relevant or concerned subject and a recognized medical qualification, MBBS qualification for medical posts.
- The candidate would be more preferable if he/she has a minimum of 3 years of experience in their relevant field.
- The aspirants who are very much interested in applying for Union Public Service Commission Jobs should be a minimum age of 35 years and maximum age of 45 years.
UPSC SDMO Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of UPSC Posts|
|Scientist ‘B’ (GeoPhysics), Central Water & Power Research Station||02|
|Scientist ‘B'(Physics), Central Water & Power Research||02|
|Scientist ‘B'(Chemistry), Central Soil & Materials Research Station||01|
|Specialist Grade-IIII (Microbiology/Bacteriology)||03|
|Specialist Grade-III (Nephrology)||01|
|Specialist Grade-III (Urology)||02|
Check the official notification for detailed information on Union Public Service Commission Vacancies.
Union Public Service Commission Online Application 2020
Ensure the candidates of UPSC Recruitment should apply through online mode only. The application form should be submitted along with the necessary documents mentioned in the official notification before the last date 27th February 2020. The filled application form should be taken printout before the last date 28th February 2020 which is to be submitted during the time of the interview. The selection of Union Public Service Commission Recruitment candidates will be based on the interview.
Important Steps to apply for UPSC SDMO Posts
- Visit the official Union Public Service Commission website @ upsc.gov.in
- Check the entire UPSC SDMO Notification.
- Verify your eligibility for UPSC SDMO Recruitment.
- If you are eligible, then fill the entire UPSC Application form in the prescribed Performa.
- Upload the necessary documents like date of birth, educational certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates, caste certificates.
- Submit the UPSC Application form and take the printout of the application form.
- The printed application form should be submitted during the time of the interview.
- The candidates of UPSC SDMO Jobs will be selected based on the interview.
- For General/OBC- Rs.25/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Women- No Fee
Note: The payment should be done through The SBI bank either by cash or by using net banking facility.
|Last date for Submitting Online applications||27th February 2020|
|Last date for printing of completely submitted online applications||28th February 2020|