UPSSSC ASRO & ASO Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has advertised a new job notification to fill the positions of Assistant Research Officer (ARO) and Assistant Statistics officer (ASRO) posts. In accordance with, there is a total of 904 vacancies are available. Job seekers who want to start a career in UPSSSC Dept this is the best opportunity for them. Eligible and interested candidates can start to apply for UPSSSC ASO Jobs through online mode. Post Graduation completed candidates are eligible for UPSSSC ASRO Jobs 2019. Between 19th September 2019 to 9th October 2019 aspirants must submit the UPSSSC Online Applications.
Visit Employment News
Other details like UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 eligibility, age limit, apply online link, application fee, UPSSSC jobs selection procedure, important dates and more are in the below following sections.
UPSSSC ASRO & ASO Recruitment 2019 – Summary
Hiring Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Job Designation: Assistant Research Officer (ARO) and Assistant Statistics officer (ASRO) posts
Vacancy count: 904
Employment Type: full time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Govt Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 19th September 2019
Selection Process: Written Exam
Official Website: http://upsssc.gov.in
Salary Details: Rs.9300 – 34,800
Last Date To Submit: 09th October 2019
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Subscribe to our Jobads website
UPSSSC ASRO & ASO Notification 2019 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For UPSSSC ASRO Jobs 2019
- Candidates must have a post-graduate degree in Mathematics/ Math Statics/ Commerce/ Economics from recognized University/ Institution
- And also have knowledge of Devnagari Font also.
- Kindly visit the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission notification for the eligibility.
Age Limit For UPSSSC Assistant Research Officer Jobs 2019
- The minimum age limit of the candidates – 21 years
- And the maximum age limit of the aspirants -40 years
- For age relaxation candidates must refer to the UPSSSC ASRO notification 2019.
Vacancy Details Of UPSSSC ASRO & ASO Job Openings 2019
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Asst Research Officer (Statistics)||623|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||281|
UPSSSC Online Application 2019 @ upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Officials are inviting only online applications. Before the closing date, only aspirants may submit the application forms i.e 9th October 2019. Here we have mentioned some simple steps to apply for UPSSSC ASRO vacancies is as follows.
Simple Steps To Apply For UPSSSC ASRO & ASO Jobs 2019
- Check the official website @ www.upsssc.gov.in
- Find the link for UPSSSC ASRO & ASO Recruitment 2019.
- Check the eligibility criteria for the UPSSSC job openings 2019.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- And the make the payment.
- Recheck the details in the application form.
- And then finally, submit the form.
The selection process for this UPSSSC ASRO Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of
- Written Exam
- Gen/ OBC candidates have to pay: Rs.185/-
- SC/ ST – Rs.95/-
- PWD – Rs.25/-
- For more details read the UPSSSC ASRO & ASO notification.
UPSSSC Assistant Statistical Officer Jobs 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting Date To Apply Online Application Forms: 19th September 2019
- Last Date To Submit the Forms: 09th October 2019