UPUMS Recruitment 2023 | 600 Vacancies | Closing Date – 8th June 2023 | Check Uttar Pradesh UMS Notification @ upums.ac.in
UPUMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences has announced a notification on their official website @upums.ac.in. As per the notification, there are a total of 660 vacancies available for the position of Nursing Officer. These UPSSSC Nursing Officer Jobs offer a great opportunity for people who are seeking Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh.
The officials have invited online applications from eligible candidates to apply for UPUMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023. Therefore, interested candidates can submit the UPUMS Nursing Officer Online Form 2023 from 19th May 2023. Check this article for further details regarding eligibility criteria, salary, selection process, etc.
Check out more Government Jobs @ Employment news for this month
Overview Of The Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|UPUMS Vacancies||600 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||19th May 2023|
|Application Closing Date||8th June 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|UPUMS Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test|
UPUMS Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023
The candidates can find the category-wise vacancy details of the UPUMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 in the table given below.
Also, bookmark this site Jobads to get the latest Job Updates.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- The educational Qualification of the candidates should be B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing from an Institute or University recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council. OR
- B.Sc. (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Institute or University recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council.
- Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State/ Indian Nursing Council
- Applicants should have completed Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council-recognized Institute/ Board or Council.
- Registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council.
- Two Years Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital (registered with a competent district medical authority) after acquiring the educational qualification
The age limit of the candidate should be between 18-40 years.
UPUMS Nursing Officer Jobs Selection Procedure
The selection of applicants will be made by conducting an Online Computer Based Test.
UPUMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the salary of Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 44900-142400).
Application Fee For Nursing Officer Openings in UPUMS
- Unreserved (UR) – Rs.2360/-
- OBC/ EWS – Rs.2360/-
- SC/ ST – Rs.1416/-