Karnataka HC Law Clerk Syllabus 2019: Wonderful news to share you! Karnataka High Court Syllabus and exam pattern are updated and revised here. Job aspirants can come to know how the examination will be carried over by Higher Officials on which topics they are always asked from this Karnataka HC Law Clerks cum Research Assistants Syllabus 2019. In addition, candidates can check important data from these Law Clerks Exam Pattern of Karnataka High Court 2019. So, contenders get ready with your preparation tips and perform this Aptitude Test in the best way.
Also, check Today’s Employment News
Candidates who would like to work under this Karnataka High Court 2019 can occupy for these 20 ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಲಾ ಕ್ಲರ್ಕ್ಸ್ ಕಮ್ ರಿಸರ್ಚ್ ಅಸಿಸ್ಟೆಂಟ್ ಕೆಲಸದ ಹೈಕೋರ್ಟ್ 2019 with much respect. One can make his or her own determination for filling these High Court Jobs in Karnataka. Candidates are obliged to read this Karnataka HC Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 for getting know all the details needed to crack this Aptitude Test successfully. Also, we have provided Karnataka High Court Model Papers along with solutions for best practice before the Examination.
Check more Govt Jobs in India
In today’s scenario survival is totally difficult without having a Job, you must need the best Karnataka HC Study plan to crack this examination successfully. Make a distinct schedule and prepare well on referring this Karnataka High Court Law Clerks cum Research Assistants Syllabus 2019 which was updated here. We continuously monitored various websites to provide this information with a clear vision. Download Karnataka HC Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 in a precise folder for free access anywhere or at any time to come to know all details.
Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Exam Pattern – Latest Karnataka HC Syllabus
Especially, job aspirants who accomplished their Graduation from recognized University with required experience can participate in taking up this Test successfully. This is the golden chance for all young and talented individuals can seize Karnataka High Court Jobs for Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants Posts with great value. On referring this Karnataka HC Law Clerk Exam Pattern 2019, candidates can come to know some important facts like Paper weightage, Time Duration, Subjects and many more mentioned for free of cost in this article. Higher of the Karnataka High Court 2019 extracted this Question Paper Structure from official website i.e., karnatakajudiciary .kar.nic.in. Also, don’t snub to follow Karnataka HC Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 from this article affably.
Exam Pattern for Karnataka HC Law Clerk 2019 – Latest Karnataka High Court Exam Syllabus
The below tabular format represents the Karnataka High Court Topics in a clear view:
|Type of the Exam||Name of the Subject|
|Written Exam||General Aptitude|
Frequently asked Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Exam Topics:
- General Aptitude
- General English
- Technical Subjects
- Current Affairs
Karnataka HC Law Clerk Syllabus 2019
karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Syllabus 2019 for English
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Modals expressing various concepts.
- Articles and Determiners.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Co-ordination & Subordination.
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms.
- Legal Maxims.
Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 for Law I
- Rajasthan Land Revenue Act, 1956.
- Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956.
- Law of Torts, Indian Easements Act, 1882.
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- The Rajasthan Tenancy Act, 1955.
- The Rajasthan Stamp Act, 1998.
- The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005.
- Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956.
- The Rajasthan Court Fees & Suits Valuation Act, 1961.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881, (Chapter II, III, IV, VI, IX, XII and XIII).
- General Rules (Civil), 1986.
- The Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Act, 1994.
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963, Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
- Hindu Succession Act, 1956.
- The Constitution of India.
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908.
- The Rajasthan Agricultural Credit Operations (Removal of Difficulties) Act, 1974.
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- The Rajasthan Municipalities Act, 2009.
- Judgment Writing
Karnataka HC Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Syllabus 2019 for Aptitude
- Data Interpretation.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Number System.
- HCF, LCM.
- Unitary Method.
- Decimal Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Mensuration (2D and 3D).
Karnataka HC Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 for Law II
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985.
- Probation of Offenders Act, 1958.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII).
- Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989.
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2000.
- Electricity Act, 2003 (Chapter XIV).
- Information Technology Act, 2000.
- General Rules (Criminal), 1980 and Judgment Writing.
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012.
Therefore, this Karnataka HC Law Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern may support you a lot with valuable information to get succeeded with good maximum marks. Make ensure your test preparation strong relying upon this Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Marking Scheme 2019. Register yourself at Jobads website to get latest notifications of all states including Karnataka HC Exam Syllabus and Previous papers.