Dear candidates, If you are searching to download the KDCCB Staff Assistant Admit Card 2021? then read the entire page. The full details like how to download krishnadccb.com Hall Ticket 2021 and what to carry for the exam have been shared here. So, don’t miss out on this data. Very soon, on its official page @ krishnadccb.com, Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank officials will announce the KDCCB Staff Assistant Hall Ticket. Applicants need to include their login details to download the respective KDCCB Admit Card. However, you must bring your KDCCB Staff Assistant Call Letter 2021 along with the id proof to the exam hall. Read more to get details about krishnadccb.com Admit Card 2021.
KDCCB Staff Assistant Admit Card 2021- krishnadccb.com Hall Ticket – Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank|
|Job Designation||Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant/Clerk|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|KDCCB Hall Ticket 2021 Status||Available Soon|
|Starting Date||22nd January 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|krishnadccb.com Exam Date||February 2021|
|Closing Date||31st January 2021|
KDCCB Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant/Clerk Exam Dates
- Starting date of online application form for KDCCB Notification – 22nd January 2021
- Online application form closing date for Staff Assistant/Clerk posts – 31st January 2021
- KDCCB Staff Assistant Admit Card 2021 releasing date – Notified Soon
- Visit Jobads site to know more job updates and notifications.
- Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Exam Date – February 2021
KDCCB Staff Assistant Exam Admit Card 2021 – krishnadccb.com Call Letter 2021
The officials of Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank have announced a notification for Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant/Clerk posts. Apply for this KDCCB Staff Assistant Vacancies before the online application form closing date. The officials will soon issue Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Admit Card 2021 on the official site @ krishnadccb.com. We know that the krishnadccb.com Staff Assistant Hall Ticket 2021 should be mandatory to attend the written exam. The examiners will not give permission to the candidates into the examination hall who didn’t carry their KDCCB Staff Assistant Admit Card 2021. The simple steps to get your KDCCB Hall Ticket are clearly mentioned at the end of the page.
Important Documents To Carry For krishnadccb.com Staff Assistant Exam 2021
Are you preparing to participate in Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Written Examination? Then, when appearing in the examination hall, you must know exactly what to bring. Here is the list of identified documents where you can bring any of them along with the KDCCB Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant/Clerk Admit Card for verification.
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- Employee ID
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- Bank Passbook
krishnadccb.com Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant/Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Highlights
Applicants who want to know the details of the KDCCB Staff Assistant Admit Card get it from here. The KDCCB Call Letter 2021 contains the complete information of the krishnadccb.com exam as mentioned below. If any mistake was identified in the KDCCB Staff Assistant Exam Hall Ticket, then inform immediately to the higher officials. Check out the direct attachments below and download the Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Staff Assistant Admit Card 2021.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Registration Number.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Name of the Examination.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Name of the Test Centre.
KDCCB Staff Assistant Admit Card 2021 – krishnadccb.com Exam Syllabus
KDCCB Staff Assistant Exam Call Letter 2021 – Download Steps
- Candidates open the official site of Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank – krishnadccb.com
- Search for the Admit Card option to download krishnadccb.com Staff Assistant Call Letter 2021.
- Click on the required KDCCB Admit Card link.
- The log-in page will appear on the screen, enter the registration ID and password.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Hall Ticket appears on the screen.
- Take a printout copy of KDCCB Staff Assistant Admit Card 2021 for exam reference.