Remember to pay attention! Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2020 is to be released shortly for Emergency Medicine, Mortuary Technician Grade – II, Medical Officer (Visha), and other posts. Read the full page to completely know about the details and information of Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2020. If you are going to take part in the written exam, then download your keralapsc.gov.in Assistant Professor Admit Card 2020 on its official portal via the online mode. Hence, the necessary document for the written examination is Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Call Letter 2020. As the exam authority will grant permission to candidates after verification of documents.
Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant Professor Hall Ticket – Overview
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|CAT NO||01/2020 to 07/2020|
|Designation||Assistant Professor in Emergency Medicine, Mortuary Technician Grade – II, Medical Officer(Visha), and other posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2020 Status||Not Released|
|Selection Process||Written/Online Test|
|Starting Date||15th January 2020|
|Last Date To Submit||19th February 2020|
For the latest Employment News visit jobads website
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Exam Admit Card 2020 | Kerala PSC Written Exam
Kerala PSC officials have released the latest notification for hiring aspirants for 21 vacancies. They are inviting the eligible aspirants to apply for this Assistant Professor and other positions. So, candidates, seize this wonderful opportunity by applying for this Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020. Later the authority members will release the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2020 for the applied aspirants. For the applicants of Kerala PSC vacancies 2020, the method of selection involves,
- Written Test/ Online Test
keralapsc.gov.in Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2020 is an important document for the written exam. Therefore Kerala PSC officials must issue Assistant Professor Call Letter for all the applicants. We’re including direct download links of Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Exam Hall Ticket 2020 for easily accessing the admit card. So the aspirants can use these links to download their Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant Professor Hall ticket 2020.
keralapsc.gov.in Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2020 – Efficient Dates
Online Registration form starting date – 15th January 2020
Application form closing date – 19th February 2020
Stay with Jobads website for more information
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2020 releasing Date – Update Later
Assistant Professor Written Examination Date – Announced Later
KPSC Exam Hall ticket 2020 for 21 Assistant Professor Posts – Important Details
Download NLC keralapsc.gov.in Assistant Professor Call Letter 2020 on our website when announced by the officials. For the applicant’s reference, we have given the official website link at the end of this page. Get ready to log into the authorized portal with the registration number and password details. Applicants can find all the updated details of the KPSC Hall ticket 2020 and the written test on this page. For each candidate, it is advisable to look at the details given on the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2020 before going to carry it for the written test.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Applicant’s Father.
- Registration Number
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Name of the Examination.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Examination Centre Code
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Important Instructions for the Exam Takers.
Kerala PSC Exam Pattern For Various Assistant Professor Posts 2020
|1||General Knowledge||Objective Type|
How to Download Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Exam Call Letter 2020
- Reach Kerala Public Service Commission official website – keralapsc.gov.in
- Get the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2020 download link on the Download Section page.
- After that click on that link, it will redirect the admit card login page.
- Fill up the details required of Enrollment Number, Password.
- A new page will be displayed Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2020.
- Take a print out of the Kerala PSC Call Letter 2020 to carry for the exam.