KSRTC Driver Admit Card 2019: Get, Karnataka State RTC Driver hall ticket 2019 here. Candidates are you completed your application procedure for KSRTC recruitment 2019 and searching for the KSRTC call letter 2019 then you are on the correct page. In this page, we are enclosing all latest updates of KSRTC Driver hall ticket along with the direct download link. Along with this, we are also presenting the exam date details, venue details, exam pattern & more. Check it once.
Check More All India Jobs
Download KSRTC Driver Admit Card 2019 – Karnataka State RTC Driver Exam E- Admit Card
|Hiring organization||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Designation||Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||1500|
|Admit Card release date||Updated Soon|
|Exam date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Notify Soon|
Karnataka State RTC Driver Notification 2019 – KSRTC Driver Exam Hall Ticket Download
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited has released the job notification for the candidates. This KSRTC notification 2019, is for the 1500 driver vacancies. So the aspirants who are searching for the jobs in Karnataka state those people utilize this opportunity and start applying for these KSRTC vacancies in the application dates i.e between 4th March 2019 to 31st March 2019. Applicants who are applied for this recruitment those people will undergo a selection process. This selection process includes a written test and interview.
Officials will be going to conduct this KSRTC exam in the month of April/ May. For this written exam, officials will release the Karnataka State RTC Driver exam admit card 2019 before 7 to 10 days of the exam @ ksrtc.in. Everyone knows KSRTC Driver Hall ticket is an important document for the exam. Without this ksrtc.in call letter applicants are not allowed for writing an exam. Following we are enclosing the direct download links. Click these links and get your KSRTC Driver admit card 2019 download PDF within seconds. To check the Employment news in India visit our Jobads website.
What Are The Documents Candidates Must Require To Download Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited Driver Admit Card 2019
- Application number/ Hall ticket number
The below credentials are required to download Karnataka State RTC Driver admit card 2019. Without these details, applicants can’t download their ksrtc.in Driver hall ticket easily.
KSRTC Driver Examination Pattern 2019 – KSRTC Driver Call Letter
|Name of the Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Kannada/ English Language||100 questions||100 marks||75 Minutes|
Download Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited Driver Exam Date 2019 – ksrtc.in Exam Admit Card
candidates can avail the exam date details on the KSRTC Driver admit card 2019. As I mentioned above KSRTC admit card is the mandatory document for the exam. Without this hall ticket applicants are not eligible for writing an exam. So the candidates who are going to attend the exam download your ksrtc.in admit card and carry it to the examination venue. Exam invigilator verifies the data which is present on the KSRTC exam admit card then only allow the contender for writing an exam. Data which is mentioned on admit card is,
- Post name
- Exam Name
- Date of the exam
- Exam time
- Examination venue
In this page, we are presenting the direct call letter download links. Click these links and obtain your Karnataka KSRTC driver exam hall ticket download PDF.
Steps To Download Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited Driver Exam Admit Card | ksrtc.in Hall Ticket
- Candidate must refer to the official website of Karnataka KSRTC – ksrtc.in.
- Otherwise, directly press the below download link.
- Then the homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the home page find the link for KSRTC Driver admit card 2019 download.
- And then hit on it.
- Later the login page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the login form with all required details.
- Then the user will get the KSRTC hall ticket 2019 in a PDF format.
- Download ksrtc.in Driver admit card 2019 and take the hard copy of it for future use.
General Instructions For Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited Driver Exam 2019
- Candidates are requested to be before the reporting time for the exam.
- If an applicant is late then they are not allowed for writing an exam.
- Before going to attend the exam download your ksrtc.in Driver exam admit card 2019 and carry it to the examination venue.
- Read the instructions carefully before going to start the exam.
- Carry black or blue ballpoint pen for the exam.
- Do the rough work on question paper only.