The officials of Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants India Limited declared many MECON Recruitment Notifications for various posts to recruit the eligible candidates. People who are browsing for the latest MECON Jobs can find every MECON Job on this page. We provide details like Notification release and ending dates, Eligibility details, Vacancy count, Application Download and PDF Download links, Pay level details, and many more on this page. Therefore, individuals can apply now for any Recent Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants jobs on this page. Hence, follow this page daily to get updates about MECON Jobs.
MECON Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 Details
MECON Limites published a job notification for Deputy Manager & Other Posts to fill up to 49 vacancies. Therefore, the applicants should complete an MBBS, Degree in Mining Engineering or MBA, PG from any recognized university to apply for these MECON Dy Manager vacancies. Hence, apply now for this MECON Recruitment before the expiry date 20th March 2020
State Wise Govt Jobs
Details of MECON Director Recruitment
MECON declared a new recruitment notification for Director (Technician) posts to fill only one vacancy. Therefore, the aspirants must complete Graduation from any recognized university to apply for this MECON Vacancy. Hence, apply now for this MECON Recruitment before the due date.
Details of MECON Jr Engineer Recruitment
MECON released a job recruitment notification for various posts like Junior Engineer, Junior Executive, Project Engineer, Accountant, and other posts. There are 205 vacancies to fill those posts. Therefore, the qualification required to apply for these posts is B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Post Graduation or B.Com from any recognized university. Hence, eligible candidates can apply now for MECON Recruitment before the closing date.
About Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants
Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants India Limited was established by the Government of India in 1959. The headquarters of MECON was located in Jharkhand. After that, It is called as a Public Sector which is undertaken by the Ministry of Steel, and it is the first Public Sector Steel Company. Later, MECON recognized as an ISO certified company and became an autonomous company in the year 1978. They provide services like Energy and Environment, Power, Metals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Metallurgy, Infrastructure, and in other technoscientific areas. Nearly thousands of people are working on this company. Therefore, interested and also willing people who want to get a job in this company can apply now for MECON Recruitment before the due date.
Steps to Apply for MECON Jobs
- First of all, refer to the Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants Official Website.
- Then search the MECON Recruitment Advt on the home page.
- Read the complete MECON Notification to know the eligibility criteria, Age limit, and vacancy count details.
- After that, open the MECON Application form and fill up it with the required details.
- Do the MECON Application payment process as per the Notification.
- Then upload your passport size image and signature on the application form.
- Finally, check the details and submit the MECON Application form before the closing date.
- If it an Offline job, then Download the application and fill the details.
- Attach necessary documents and send it to the mentioned address as specified on the MECON Notification.
Official Website – www.meconlimited.co.in