Candidates who are attending for the Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Exam must download their Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Admit Card 2020 from this portal. The new update from the administrators of Mizoram PSC is they are going to release the Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Hall Ticket 2020 in the month of February 2020 (Tentatively). Before going to announce the admit card date and exam date aspirants are suggested to prepare well for the exam. After the announcement of Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Call Letter 2020, download it through the online mode.
On this page, the contenders can get direct download links of mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Admit Card 2020. Download Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Exam Hall Ticket 2020 by using the login credentials. While downloading the Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Admit Card 2020 check the details and information on it.
Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Exam Admit Card 2020 – Summary
|Mizoram Public Service Commission
|Civil Engineer, Assistant Architecture posts
|16 Of 2019 – 2020
|State Govt Jobs
|Application Last Date
|30th January 2020
|Rs 56100/- to 1,24,500/-
|mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Hall Ticket 2020 Status
|Not Yet Released
When do I Receive Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Exam Hall Ticket 2020?
- Starting Date to Fill the PSC Civil Engineer Online Form: 19th December 2019
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 30th January 2020
- Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Exam Date: Updated Soon
- For any job updates visit Jobads website
- Release Date of Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Admit Card 2020: Notify Soon
- Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Notification Result
Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Call Letter 2020 – Important Data
The Board members of Mizoram PSC will shortly announce the mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Exam Hall Ticket 2020. Therefore, access the Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Call Letter by providing details of the registration number and date of birth. Remember, check the exam information available here while downloading the Hall Ticket. Here is a list of details present on the Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Hall Ticket 2020.
- Name of the Examination.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Registration Number
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Duration of the Online Test
Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Recruitment 2019-20
Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Recruitment 2019-20 is updated on 12th December 2019. The last date to submit the application form for 18 Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer vacancies is 30th January 2020. The aspirants who want to placed a job in MPSC can apply and submit the application form before the last date. In total 18 vacancies 17 posts for Civil Engineer and only 1 post for Assistant Professor. The eligibility criteria for Civil Engineer post are B.Tech/B.E, B.Arch and for Assistant Professor post is M.SC, M.ED. The selection process is in written test and Interview. For any updates of Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Admit Card 2020 visit this page.
Important Document To Carry with mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Civil Engineer Hall Ticket 2020
The important documents to carry for the Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer written exam is given below.
- Any ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer
- Employee ID
- Voters ID card
- AADHAR Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020
Simple Steps for Getting Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Admit Card 2019-20 @mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
- Go to Kerala Mizoram Public Service Commission Official Website – mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
- On the Home Page, find the Examination Page.
- On that page Check mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Civil Engineer exam Call Letter 2020 link.
- Hit the link of Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Hall Ticket.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth details.
- Now, Submit the details.
- Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Exam Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download and carry Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Exam Hall Ticket to the examination hall.