MPSC AMVI Admit Card 2020(Available Now) | Exam Date for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts(OUT): The administrators of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission are planning to release the MPSC AMVI Admit card 2020 soon for the written exam which is going to be held on 24th March 2020. Candidates who applied for this MPSC AMVI jobs 2020, get the daily updates of MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket 2020/ एमपीएससी एएमवीआई हॉल टिकट 2020 here. The MPSC Sahaayak Motor Vahan Nirikshak permission cards are downloaded in the online mode at the official website, with the specific login details. Aspirants are required to download the mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in AMVI Admit Card 2020 pdf before the exam otherwise the website may be busy due to the higher number of visitors at the last moment. Get more details about Maharastra Public Service Commission AMVI Call letter 2020 in this article.
Latest News On 5th March 2020:
*** MPSC AMVI Admit Card 2020 is OUT – Download Here ***
Latest Update on 7th February 2020:
*** MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Date 2020 is OUT ***
MPSC AMVI Exam Hall Ticket 2020 | एमपीएससी एएमवीआई परीक्षा हॉल टिकट– Preview
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Notification release date||17th January 2020|
|Job Role||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written test|
|Closing Date||6th February 2020|
|Status of MPSC AMVI Admit card 2020||Released|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission AMVI भर्ती Recruitment 2020
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a recruitment notification of 240 vacancies for assistant motor vehicle inspector posts. Candidates to apply for these MPSC AMVI jobs 2020 should be completed in a minimum of 19 years to a maximum of 38 years. The submission of applications will be valid from 17th January 2020 to 6th February 2020. After receiving all the candidate’s application forms, the officials will announce the MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket 2020/ एमपीएससी एएमवीआई हॉल टिकट 2020. If the candidates want to check all the latest updates of MPSC AMVI Admit card 2020, then visit this page regularly. According to the process, the contenders will be selected.
- Written Test and
Important Dates – mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in AMVI Exam Admit Card 2020
- Application form released date – 13th January 2020
- Closing Date to submit the form – 12th February 2020
- For more updates and details stay with Jobads Site
- MPSC AMVI Exam Admit Card 2020 – 3rd March 2020
- Exam date for MPSC AMVI vacancies | एमपीएससी एएमवीआई परीक्षा तिथियां 2020 – 24th March 2020
- MPSC AMVI Result
mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in AMVI Admit Card 2020 Details | Important Documents
In addition, to download MPSC AMVI Exam Hall Ticket 2020 (एमपीएससी एएमवीआई परीक्षा हॉल टिकट 2020) aspirants need to have certain information, such as registration number and password. According to the rules, candidates can not obtain their MPSC AMVI Admit card 2020 via courier or speed post services. Stay in touch with us on this page we will remind you of the latest news related to the mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in AMVI Hall Ticket 2020. Once check the below details that appear in the Admit Card.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Name of the Examination.
- Examination Centre Code
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
Candidates who will take part in the written test examination can access MPSC AMVI Admit card 2020 online. Use the step-by-step process given below to download your MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket 2020 @mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. It is necessary for the applicants to bring their MPSC AMVI call letter 2020 and the Identity Proof of candidate while attending the written test. According to the rules, these are mandatory documents that the contenders must carry for the MPSC AMVI written exam 2020. Here some of the important documents mentioned below which are carried to the examination venue.
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Diploma Completed Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Passport size photocopies
- School Leaving Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
Download MPSC AMVI Admit Card 2020 | Check Exam Pattern
|1||General Knowledge||Objective Type|
How Can I Get MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Call Letter 2020
- Go through the official website – mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Find the admit card section and click on it.
- Then Search for MPSC AMVI Exam Hall Ticket 2020 download link.
- Enter the login details for displaying the admit card on the screen.
- Finally, the MPSC AMVI Exam Admit card 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Download and save it.
- Take a xerox copy which is used for writing the written test.