MPSC AMVI Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts: The administrators of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission are planning to release the MPSC AMVI Admit card 2021 soon for the written exam. Candidates who applied for this MPSC AMVI jobs 2021, get the daily updates of MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket 2021/ एमपीएससी एएमवीआई हॉल टि
कट 2021 here. The MPSC Sahaayak Motor Vahan Nirikshak permission cards are downloaded in the online mode at the official website, with the specific login details. Aspirants are required to download the mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in AMVI Admit Card 2021 pdf before the exam otherwise the website may be busy due to the higher number of visitors at the last moment. Get more details about Maharastra Public Service Commission AMVI Call letter 2021 in this article.
Latest News On 5th March 2020:
*** MPSC AMVI Admit Card 2020 is OUT – Download Here ***
Latest Update on 7th February 2020:
*** MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Date 2020 is OUT ***
MPSC AMVI Exam Hall Ticket 2021 | एमपीएससी एएमवीआई परीक्षा हॉल टिकट– Preview
Hiring Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Vacancy count: 240
Job Designation: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full–Time
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Selection Process: Written Exam
Job Location: Maharashtra
Category Name: Admit Card
Starting Date To Apply for Mains Exam: 6th September 2021
Last Date to Submit for Mains Exam: 20th September 2021
Official Website: mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Mains Exam Date: 30th October 2021
Maharashtra Public Service Commission AMVI भर्ती Recruitment 2021
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a recruitment notification of 240 vacancies for assistant motor vehicle inspector posts. Candidates to apply for these MPSC AMVI jobs 2021 should be completed in a minimum of 19 years to a maximum of 38 years. The submission of applications will be valid from 6th September 2021 to 20th September 2021. After receiving all the candidate’s application forms, the officials will announce the MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket 2021/ एमपीएससी एएमवीआई हॉल टिकट 2021. If the candidates want to check all the latest updates of MPSC AMVI Admit card 2021, then visit this page regularly. According to the process, the contenders will be selected.
- Written Test and
Important Dates – mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in AMVI Exam Admit Card 2021
- Application form released date – 6th September 2021
- Closing Date to submit the form – 20th September 2021
- For more updates and details stay with Jobads Site
- MPSC AMVI Exam Admit Card 2021 -Issued Later
- Exam date for MPSC AMVI vacancies | एमपीएससी एएमवीआई परीक्षा तिथियां 2021 – Notify Soon
- MPSC AMVI Result
mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in AMVI Admit Card 2021 Details | Important Documents
In addition, to download MPSC AMVI Exam Hall Ticket 2021 (एमपीएससी एएमवीआई परीक्षा हॉल टिकट 2021) aspirants need to have certain information, such as registration number and password. According to the rules, candidates can not obtain their MPSC AMVI Admit card 2021 via courier or speed post services. Stay in touch with us on this page we will remind you of the latest news related to the mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in AMVI Hall Ticket 2021. Once check the below details that appear in the Admit Card.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Name of the Examination.
- Examination Centre Code
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
Candidates who will take part in the written test examination can access MPSC AMVI Admit card 2021 online. Use the step-by-step process given below to download your MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket 2021 @mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. It is necessary for the applicants to bring their MPSC AMVI call letter 2021 and the Identity Proof of candidate while attending the written test. According to the rules, these are mandatory documents that the contenders must carry for the MPSC AMVI written exam 2021. Here some of the important documents mentioned below which are carried to the examination venue.
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Diploma Completed Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Passport size photocopies
- School Leaving Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
Download MPSC AMVI Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Pattern
|1||General Knowledge||Objective Type|
How Can I Get MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Call Letter 2021
- Go through the official website – mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Find the admit card section and click on it.
- Then Search for MPSC AMVI Exam Hall Ticket 2021 download link.
- Enter the login details for displaying the admit card on the screen.
- Finally, the MPSC AMVI Exam Admit card 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Download and save it.
- Take a xerox copy which is used for writing the written test.