Murshidabad District DEO Admit Card 2019: Good news for the aspirants who have completed their application procedure for Murshidabad District DEO recruitment 2019 and looking for the Murshidabad District DEO call letter 2019. Officials of Murshidabad District will be going to conduct this Murshidabad District DEO exam in the month of May/ June. Candidates can avail the exam date details on Murshidabad District DEO exam hall ticket 2019. Candidates can download this murshidabad.gov.in admit card from our website also.
Check More All India Jobs
Murshidabad District DEO Admit Card 2019 | murshidabad.gov.in Accountant Exam E- Admit Card Download
|Name of the Hiring Organization||District Magistrate & Collector, Social welfare section|
|Number of Vacancies||37|
|Name of the Designation||Accountant, DEO posts|
|Starting date for submission of online application||15th March 2019|
|Valid through||25th March 2019|
|Admit card release date||Before 7 to 10 days of the exam date|
|Exam date||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Not Available|
Murshidabad District DEO Hall Ticket 2019 – murshidabad.gov.in Admit Card Download
District Magistrate & Collector, Social welfare section higher authorities have released the job notification for 37 Accountant, DEO posts. Job seekers who completed their Graduation and looking for the jobs in West Bengal those utilized this opportunity and applied for this Murshidabad District recruitment before the last date i.e, 25th March 2019. Based upon the written test applicants will get selected for these Murshidabad District DEO vacancies. For this written exam, Murshidabad District DEO Admit Card is the important document.
Without this murshidabad.gov.in exam hall ticket applicants are not allowed for writing an exam. So the aspirants who are going to appear on the examination venue those people must carry their murshidabad.gov.in DEO exam call letter along with them. To save the time of the user we are providing the murshidabad.gov.in admit card download links. Use these links and get your murshidabad.gov.in Accountant admit card download PDF within seconds. To check the Employment news in India visit our Jobads website.
Which Credentials Are Mandatory To Download Murshidabad District DEO Call Letter 2019
- Registration number/ Hall ticket number
- Password/ Date of Birth
Candidates have to fill these fields to download Murshidabad District exam admit card 2019.
Murshidabad District Data Entry Operator Exam Pattern 2019 – murshidabad.gov.in
|Name of the Post||Name of the Subject||Number of Marks|
|Accountant||GK, Current Affairs, General Mental ability, Arithmetic, English, and Accountancy||50|
|Data Entry Operator||GK, Current Affairs, General Mental ability, Arithmetic, English||40|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
murshidabad.gov.in Exam Date 2019 – Download Murshidabad District Accountant Hall Ticket
- Hall ticket number
- Post name
- Exam date
- Time of the exam
- Exam venue
All these details are mentioned on the admit card. So candidates after downloading the admit card check the details which are present on it. If you find any error then report it to the higher authorities. Following we are enclosing the Murshidabad District accountant hall ticket download links. Use these direct and quick download links and get your Murshidabad District Accountant download PDF within seconds.
Steps To Download Murshidabad District DEO Exam Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official website of Murshidabad District – murshidabad.gov.in.
- Then find the desired link to download Murshidabad District DEO exam hall ticket 2019.
- Click on it.
- Later the user will navigate to the Murshidabad District call letter login page.
- Fill the login and then click on the submit button.
- After submission of the login form then user will get the Murshidabad District DEO Admit Card 2019 in a PDF format.
- Download it and take the xerox of it for future use.
Guidelines for Murshidabad District DEO & Accountant Exam 2019
- Candidates must be on time for the exam. Otherwise, the contenders are not allowed for writing an exam.
- Carry at least one photocopy of the Murshidabad District hall ticket 2019 with at least one original valid photo id card which is issued by the Govt of India like passport, pan card, voter card, Aadhar card, etc.
- Don’t carry any electronic items to the exam venue like mobile phones, calculators and any other.
- Do the rough work on the question paper only.
- Use blue or black ball point pens only.
- Carefully read the instructions first before going to start the exam.