The officials of the National Dairy Development Board declares various NDDB Recruitment Notifications to recruit the eligible candidates for several posts. This year also NDDB released some notifications to give a job opportunity for the unemployed people. Therefore, Aspirants who are waiting for the National Dairy Development Board Jobs can apply now on this page. Individuals can find every National Dairy Development Board Vacancy details along with the application and PDF Download links on this page. Hence, Interested candidates can visit this page daily to know more updates about the Latest National Dairy Development Board Jobs.
NDDB Scientist Recruitment Details
NDDB announced a job notification for Scientist-I post to fill up to 1 vacancy. Therefore, the applicants should complete a Master’s degree in Microbiology from any recognized board to apply for these NDDB Job Vacancy. Hence, apply now for this NDDB Recruitment before the due date 3rd November 2019
For More Details -> Click Here
State Wise Govt Jobs
Details of NDDB Deputy Manager Recruitment
NDDB released a job notification for various Deputy Manager Posts. The qualification required to apply for this notification is B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized board or university. Therefore, qualified candidates can start to apply now for NDDB Recruitment before July 22nd, 2019.
About the National Dairy Development Board
NDDB was established in the year 1965 on 16th July by the prime minister Lal Bahadur Shastri. It is mainly created to promote finance and controlled organizations. National Dairy Development Board main objective is to increase the augmenting farmer income and milk production. From 1970 to 1996, NDDB is one of the largest milk production company in the world. They produce around 32.4 kgs of milk per day. Nearly, 15 million farmers are working in National Dairy Development Board. Therefore, aspirants who want to work on this board can apply now for the latest NDDB Recruitment.
Steps to Apply for National Dairy Development Board Jobs
- Firstly, Go to the NDDB official Website.
- Find out the NDDB Recruitment Notification on the home page.
- Read the Complete NDDB Notification and also check the eligibility criteria, Age limit, Pay level, and closing dates of the application.
- Open the NDDB Manager Application form and fill up it with required details.
- The applicants have to upload signature and photo.
- Pay the Manager Application fee as per the Advt.
- While submitting the NDDB application form, check the entered details, and save it.
- Finally, submit it before the due date.
- For Offline jobs, Post the NDDB application form to the specified address as per the notification.
Official Website – www.nddb.coop