karnataka.gov.in Nurse MLHP Exam Hall Ticket 2019 & Exam Dates
NHM Karnataka Admit Card 2019 for Nurse Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) Posts @ karnataka.gov.in | Exam Dates: Officials are planning to held the NHM Karnataka Nurse MLHP exam on 21st December 2019 for all job applicants and the document verification on 26th December 2019. To attend this exam aspirant must require the NHM Karnataka Nurse MLHP Admit Card 2019 download pdf. Before 10 days of the exam, only authorities will release this karnataka.gov.in Hall Ticket 2019. Therefore, in the 2nd week of December 2019 only contenders can avail of their NHM Karnataka Admit Card 2019 pdf for the exam.
NHM Karnataka Nurse MLHP Exam Admit Card 2019 – Detailed Information
|Hiring Organization Name||National Health Mission Karnataka|
|Name of the Post||Nurse Multi-Level Health Provider Posts|
|Type of Job||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Status of NHM Karnataka Admit Card||Not Yet Released|
|Selection Process||Written exam & Document Verification|
NHM Karnataka Nurse MLHP Jobs 2019
Details Which Are Printed On karnataka.gov.in Nurse MLHP Admit Card 2019 Pdf?
- Name of the job applicant
- Exam name
- Hall ticket number/ Registration number
- Date of the exam
- The venue of the exam
- Time of the exam
- Examination Code
- Code of the Venue
- Photo of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant
- Gender of the candidate
- Date of birth of the applicant
- Father Name of the candidate
- Post name
- Signature of exam counselor
- Guidelines for the exam
After downloading the NHM Karnataka Nurse MLHP Admit Card 2019 then aspirants immediately check the details which are printed on it. Because while entering into the exam hall invigilator will check the details which are printed on the karnataka.gov.in Nurse MLHP Hall Ticket 2019 pdf. So contenders after getting the karnataka.gov.in Admit Card 2019 you only check the data which is specified on it. If you find any mistake on it then immediately report it to the authorities and try to correct it.
NHM Karnataka Nurse MLHP Result
When Will An Applicant Can Get Their NHM Karnataka Nurse MLHP Exam Call Letter 2019 Pdf?
- Commencement date to register – 18th November 2019
- Last date to submit your application form – 10th December 2019
- Stay tuned to our Jobads site regularly to get all the latest job updates.
- NHM Karnataka Admit Card 2019 availability – Before 10 days of the exam
- NHM Karnataka Nurse MLHP exam date 2019 – 21st December 2019
- Document verification date for selected candidates – 26th December 2019
Documents Which Are Compulsory for the Aspirant To Attend the NHM Karnataka Nurse MLHP Exam 2019?
- karnataka.gov.in Nurse MLHP Exam Admit Card 2019 hard copy
- Any photo id proof which is issued by the Govt of India
Check NHM Karnataka Nurse Multi-Level Health Provider Exam Date 2019
Candidate can avail of the exact exam date details on the NHM Karnataka Nurse MLHP Hall Ticket 2019 download pdf. Contenders can obtain their NHM Karnataka Nurse MLHP Admit Card 2019 before 10 days of the exam at the official website @ karnataka.gov.in in an online mode. In no other mode, aspirants can’t avail their NHM Karnataka Nurse MLHP Call Letter 2019 download pdf. Job applicants can also avail of their karnataka.gov.in Admit Card 2019 pdf from the download links which are enclosed at the end of this page. After downloading the karnataka.gov.in Nurse MLHP Call Letter 2019 contenders keep it safe for the exam. Because to check the result of the written exam applicant must require this admit card pdf.
NHM Karnataka Nurse MLHP Test Pattern 2019 | karnataka.gov.in Call Letter
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Subject Related Questions||200||180 minutes|
karnataka.gov.in Nurse MLHP Exam Call Letter 2019 – Downloading Steps
- Candidates directly press the karnataka.gov.in Admit Card 2019 download link which is mentioned below.
- Then a login page will appear.
- Fill it and submit it.
- If the submit the correct and required login details then NHM Karnataka Nurse MLHP Exam Hall Ticket 2019 pdf will display on the screen.
- Take the xerox of it for future use.