Candidates, are you looking for PMC Junior Engineer JE Admit Card 2020? If You are searching for this admit card, then you are in the right place. This post will provide the updated information about Pune MC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2020. The authority plans to release the Admit Cards on its web portal www.pmc.gov.in for the candidates who have registered for Junior Engineer Posts. In addition, on the scheduled dates, candidates can get ready to attend the written exam. The exact date for the pmc.gov.in Hall Ticket and written exam is still not known. Keep in touch with our page to get the latest PMC Junior Engineer Call Letter news and announcements related to Pune Municipal Corporation JE Admit Card 2020.
Applicants may download their pmc.gov.in Junior Engineer Admit Card from the official website or from this page. They can also get all the PMC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2020 download links from this page. The candidates may need the login details to download the Pune MC Junior Engineer Exam Admit Card 2020. Keep the login details until downloading the pmc.gov.in Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2020.
Pune Municipal Corporation Junior Engineer JE Admit Card 2020 – summary
|Pune Municipal Corporation
|State Govt Jobs
|Written Test/ Interview
|Starting Date to Apply
|16th January 2020
|Last Date to Apply
|31st January 2020
|Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 35,500/-
|PMC Junior Engineer Admit Card Status
Stay tuned with Jobads website for getting more job updates.
Know the Important Dates for PMC Junior Engineer Exam Hall Ticket 2020
- Starting date of Junior Engineer online application form – 16th January 2020
- Ending Date of submitting applications is – 31st January 2020
- Pune MC JE Result
- PMC Admit Card 2020 releasing date – Updated Soon
- pmc.gov.in Junior Engineer Exam Date – Notified Later
PMC Junior Engineer Exam Admit Card 2020 Download PDF @pmc.gov.in
The Pune Municipal Corporation authority members have issued the latest notification for Junior Engineer posts on 16th January 2020. So candidates looking forward to getting notifications from Pune Govt Jobs should take advantage of this PMC Junior Engineer notification 2020. On 31st January 2020, the applications will be closed. After closing the application receiving forms, the authority members will issue the PMC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020. Here the recruiting process should be based on the Written Test and Interview.
Candidates have to fill out the application form information to download PMC Junior Engineer Exam Hall Ticket 2020. Then only the applicants can get their PMC Junior Engineer Call Letter 2020.
Pune Municipal Corporation Junior Engineer JE Hall Ticket 2020 – Important Data
Applicants who attend the Junior Engineer written exam may download their respective pmc.gov.in Junior Engineer Hall Ticket using the login credentials of the registration number and password. For detailed information present on the Pune Municipal Corporation Junior Engineer JE Admit Card 2020, read this entire post. The information stated on the PMC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020 is described below. Candidates need to check those details before attending the written exam. Candidates can report to the higher authority for rectification in the recognizing of any mistake.
- Exam Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Category (ST/SC/BC& Other)
- Applicant Date of Birth
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Examination Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Signature of the applicant and exam counselor
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant Roll Number
Exam Syllabus – pmc.gov.in JE Admit Card 2020
Easy Steps to Download PMC Junior Engineer Exam Call Letter 2020
- Open the official webpage of Pune Municipal Corporation – pmc.gov.in
- Find the download link which is named as Pune Municipal Corporation Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020.
- By clicking on that link it will redirect to the login page.
- Submit the required login details.
- Then it will display the PMC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2020 on the screen.
- Download and take a hard copy of it for the written exam.