PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 Download: Punjab PSC Civil Judge hall ticket 2019 will be available soon. Candidates are you applied for the PPSC Civil Judge recruitment 2019 and preparing well for the exam. Then we have good news to share all those people. Officials of Punjab Public service commission is going to conduct the exam in the month of May/ June. For this written exam, higher authorities will release the PPSC call letter 2019 @ ppsc. gov.in. Aspirants can avail this from our site also. Check it once.
PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 – Punjab Judicial Services Prelims Exam E- Admit Card Download
- Name of the Hiring organization – Punjab Public Service Commission.
- Name of the Designation – Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate
- Number of Vacancies – 75
- Application Mode – Online
- Starting date to apply- 8th April 2019
- Last date for submission of online application- 8th May 2019
- Category – Admit Card
- PPSC Judicial magistrate Admit Card release date- Updated Soon
- Exam Date- Notified Soon.
- PPSC Judicial magistrate exam Admit Card status- Unavailable
- Official website- ppsc. gov.in
Punjab Public Service Commission Civil Judge Hall Ticket Download – ppsc. gov.in Call Letter 2019
Good news for the job hunters who are completed their degree from any recognized university and looking for the Govt jobs in Punjab State. Generally, Punjab officials every year will release the job notification to hire talented people in the Punjab state. On 4th April 2019, higher authorities of Punjab PSC has released the job notification for Punjab PSC CJ exam 2019. Under this PPSC notification 2019, 75 civil judge vacancies are available. So most of the aspirants utilize this opportunity and applied for these PPSC Civil Judge vacancies. Applicants who are applied for this recruitment those will undergo a selection process. To check the Employment news in India visit our Jobads website.
This selection process includes a written test and interview. For the written exam, officials will release the admit cards for all eligible applicants @ ppsc. gov.in before 7 to 10 days of the exam. So the candidates who applied for this recruitment and going to attend the exam are must download this Punjab PSC Civil Judge call letter and have to bring it to the exam venue. Contenders will spend more time to download PPSC Civil Judge hall ticket 2019. To reduce this time and to save the candidate time in this page we are enclosing the direct ppsc. gov.in Civil Judge hall ticket download link. Use these links and get your PPSC call letter download PDF.
Check More All India Jobs
Details Which Necessary To Fetch ppsc. gov.in Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 | PPSC Admit Card Download
Below we are specifying the details which are required to fetch the ppsc. gov.in admit card from the official site. Check it once.
- Application number/ Hall ticket number/ Enrolment number
- Password/ Mobile number/ DOB
Punjab PSC Judicial Magistrate Examination Pattern 2019 – PPSC Civil Judge Call Letter
PPSC Judicial Service Preliminary Exam 2019 Pattern
|Name of the Subjects||Number of Question||Total Marks|
|Main Subjects of Law||125||500|
|Indian Legal & Constitutional History and Governance|
|Time duration||125||2 hours|
PPSC Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Main Exam Pattern 2019
|Paper I||Civil Law||200|
|Paper II||Civil Law||200|
|Paper III||Criminal Law||200|
|Paper IV||English Language||200|
|Paper V||Punjabi Language||150|
PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 Download – PPSC Exam Date 2019
PPSC CJ admit card is the important document for the exam. Without this PPSC Judicial magistrate exam admit card applicants will not be allowed for writing an exam. Exam invigilator checks the details which are present on the admit card then only allow the contenders for writing an exam. Information which is enclosed on the ppsc. gov.in admit card is,
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number/ Hall ticket number
- Fathers Name/ Guardian name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Report Time
- Venue Address
- Important Instructions
So aspirants use the below admit card download links. And get your PPSC hall ticket download PDF within seconds. And keep the ppsc. gov.in hall ticket safe and bring it to the examination venue.
Steps To Download Punjab Public Service Commission Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 | PPSC Judicial Magistrate Hall Ticket
- Applicant must visit the Punjab PSC – ppsc. gov.in.otherwise press the below download link directly.
- Then the home page will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage find the PPSC Civil Judge Exam Admit Card 2019 download link and click on it.
- Then the login page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the login form with all required details and then submit the form.
- Then ppsc. gov.in Civil Judge Exam admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take the hard copy of it for future use.
Punjab Public Service Commission Civil Judge Cum Judicial Magistrate Exam 2019
- Candidates are requested to be on time for the exam. Otherwise, they are not allowed for writing an exam.
- Carry a hard copy of Punjab PSC Civil Judge admit card along with the all required documents like Aadhar card, Passport, PAN, etc.
- Read the instructions carefully before going to start the exam.
- Carry black or blue ballpoint pen for the exam.
- Do the rough work on question paper only.