Candidates are you submitted your application forms for RBI Assistant Manager posts and waiting for RBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020. The latest update from the organization is that they are releasing the RBI Assistant Manager Exam Admit Card in the first week of February. The exam date is already mentioned on the main website which is going to be held on February 15, 2020. After the announcement of admit card, the candidates can download it from the official website of RBI. Here we also provided the direct download links for the RBI Assistant Manager hall ticket 2020. Go through the entire article, the applicants can get the detailed information of RBI Assistant Manager Call Letter 2020 on this page.
Exam dates and admit cards are the most important details that every applicant is waiting for curiously. The status of RBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020 will be notified later. For downloading rbi.org.in Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2020, applicants don’t forget the login details. Because without these details the applicants cannot get their RBI Assistant Manager Exam Hall Ticket 2020.
Important Preview – RBI Assistant Manager Exam Admit Card 2020
|Hiring Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Job Designation||Manager, Assistant Manager, Legal Officer, and Library Professionals|
|Location of Job||All Over India|
|Job Category||Bank Govt Jobs|
|Starting date to apply||30th December 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Ending Date to submit||20th January 2020|
|RBI Assistant Manager hall ticket status||Not Yet Released|
Get attached with Jobads site for latest and new updates
RBI Assistant Manager Exam Important Dates | rbi.org.in Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020
- RBI issued date to apply – 30th December 2019
- Ending date for submission of online application – 20 January 2020
- Status of RBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020 – Will Update Later
- Examination conducting date– 15 February 2020
- RBI Assistant Manager Result
RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 17 Assistant manager Vacancies @rbi.org.in
As we know that there is heavy competition for RBI vacancies. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for the RBI notifications, the authority members announced the latest notification on 30th December 2019. A total of 17 vacancies are available for the posts of Manager, Assistant Manager, and Librarian Professionals. Hence the aspirants, submit the application form before the last date 20 January 2020. This is a wonderful opportunity for those who want to see their carrier in Reserve Bank Of India.
After applying for the post, check the updates of RBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020 from this page. When the RBI Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2020 released, get it with the help of login credentials. Every applicant will take rbi.org.in Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2020 to the exam hall to write the written test. The selection process should be in written test and interview. The shortlisted candidates in the written test are only called for an interview round.
Details that Present in the rbi.org.in Exam Hall Ticket 2019-20
The RBI Assistant Manager Admit Card will be declared a week before the examination. Hence the applicants, be ready with the required details for downloading RBI Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2020. This is one of the important documents and mandatory rules to allow for the exam. Also, the candidates need some important documents for attending the exam along with the RBI Asst Manager Admit Card 2020. They are government ID of PAN card, Aadhar Card, and Passport size photo for applicant identification. Have a look on below important details mentioned on the rbi.org.in Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Duration of the Online Test
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother
- Examination Centre Code
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
Reserve Bank Of India Assistant Manager Vacancies 2020 Exam Syllabus & Pattern
|S.NO||Subject Name||Exam Type||Exam Pattern|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||Written Test||Objective Type|
Step by Step Downloading Process for RBI Assistant Manager Call Letter 2020
- Go to RBI official website – www.rbi.org.in
- On the Home Page, Hit Notifications tab.
- Search for RBI Asst Manager Admit Card 2020.
- Click the link a login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth details.
- Verify the filled details and submit it.
- rbi.org.in Assistant Manager Call Letter 2020 will appear.
- Download and take a hard copy of RBI AM Hall Ticket 2020.