RPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2020: Here is great news awaiting to confer you!!! Rajasthan PSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2020 & Exam pattern is updated here. So, the applicants who completed their RPSC registration process now waiting for the RPSC AO exam syllabus & exam pattern. To help the applicants we have gathered the complete information regarding RPSC Agriculture Officer written exam we are updated here. So, check it out the latest RPSC exam pattern & syllabus, then start your preparation without any late. By utilizing these RPSC syllabus participants can get maximum marks in the RPSC written exam.
Aspects Of RPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2020 – 21
|Hiring Organisation||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
|Job Designation||AO & ARO|
|Salary||L-14 (Grade Pay-Rs.5400/-)|
|Age Limit||20 years to 40 years|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Start Date to Apply||24th January 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||12th February 2020|
Rajasthan PSC Agriculture Officer Exam Pattern | Latest RPSC Test Pattern
Are you one of the candidates who is looking to know about this RPSC AO, ARO exam pattern 2020 & syllabus? This is the best station where you can get helpful information regarding this RPSC Agriculture Officer Exam Pattern. Rajasthan Public Service Commission will hire the candidates by conducting the written test. So, aspirants who want to get into RPSC jobs have to meet a written test as a selection process. Therefore they must have the proper awareness about the Latest RPSC Exam pattern. Hence, here we are providing complete information regarding this Rajasthan PSC Agriculture Officer test pattern. Through this RPSC Agriculture Research Officer exam pattern will give you the info like total marks, subjects, duration, mode of exam. Check the Exam Pattern of RPSC Agriculture Officer has given below
Check more Highest-Paid Govt jobs in India
Rajasthan Public Service Commission AO, ARO Exam Pattern 2020
|Paper||Subjects||No Of Questions||No Of Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||General Hindi||60||180||2 hours|
|Paper II||Agriculture||120||360||2 hours|
Rajasthan PSC Agriculture Officer Exam Syllabus 2020 | Latest RPSC Syllabus
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued a notification for Agriculture Officer & Agriculture Research Officer posts to fill 87 vacancies. So, the candidates who met the prescribed eligibility can apply to these RPSC jobs before the last date. Check this RPSC Agriculture Research Officer syllabus along with the exam pattern to improve your preparation. Cover all the subjects and subtopics which are going to appear in the RPSC Agriculture Officer Written Test. Make a proper schedule to reach all the topics within a time period. Practice all the RPSC Agriculture Officer previous question papers to get maximum marks in the exam.
Still, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission not announced the AO, ARO exam date. So, candidates, you have a lot of time to prepare for the respected exam. Check the official website regularly to get the current updates about RPSC recruitment. The complete RPSC exam syllabus for computer-based tests has given in this post. So, aspirants make use of it to get better marks in the RPSC AO, ARO exam.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission AO Syllabus 2020
Paper I Syllabus for RPSC Agriculture Officer
RPSC AO, ARO Syllabus – General Hindi
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण
- वाक्यसंशोधन- लिंग, काल
- त्रुटि से संबंधित
Rajasthan Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2020 – General Knowledge
- Indian National Movement
- Veterinary Sciences
- Rajasthani Scripts
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- Festivals & Mela
- National Dance
- Eminent Personalities
- Music & Literature
- Heritage & Culture
- Rajasthan Geography
- Important Places
- Important Dates
- Musical Instruments
- Gods & Goddess
Paper II – Rajasthan PSC ARO Syllabus 2020
RPSC Agriculture Research Officer Syllabus 2020
- Agro-climatic zones of Rajasthan,
- Elements of crop production and the effect on plant growth.
- Importance of weather forecasting, aerospace, and remote sensing.
- Precision farming. Plant nutrients – functions and deficiency symptoms, soil reaction and bio-fertilizer, interaction, sources.
- Role of Organic manures, fertilizers, and bio-fertilizers integrated nutrient management.
- Soil classification and soil survey, soils of Rajasthan, soil physics-physical properties, moisture, air temperature.
- Physical chemistry of soil-colloids, soil reactions.
- Soil microbiology- organic matter, Humus function, structure, formation, C/N ratio, symbiotic and non-symbiotic nitrogen fixation.
- Role of farm forestry in soil and water conservation, silviculture, compatibility of crops, problems of seed germination, etc.
- Appraisal of the economics of farm forestry.
- Common herbicides and their uses in important grain crops, oils seeds, pulses, and fiber crops, forage and grassland and consequences of their use.
- Olericulture – Classification of vegetables, nursery, transplantation, seed testing and storage, cultivation practice of cauliflower, cabbage, chilies, brinjal, carrot, radish, onion, pea, okra, muskmelon, watermelon, and sweet potato. Different styles of the gardening-indoor outdoor etc.
- Layout care and maintenance, cultivation of major cut flowers like Rose, Gladiolus, Tuberose, and Chrysanthemum.
- Preservation of forages
- Philosophy and principles of extension education rural social institutions
- Limnology – water science, physic-chemical and biological properties of water, late-ecosystem, water pollution and various types of water bodies.
- Fish morphology and anatomy, osmoregulation, respiration in fish.
- Different types of aquaculture systems and fisheries.
RPSC AO Result
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2020 – Plant Pathology
- Plant Virology
- Laboratory and Analytical Techniques
- Plant Bacteriology, Plant Disease Management
- History and Scope of Plant Pathology
- Epidemiology and forecasting of plant disease
- Mushroom Production Technology
- Diseases of Crop Plants
- Principles of Plant Pathology
RPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2020 – AGRONOMY
- Agriculture and Indian Economy
- Agroclimatology, Monsoon
- Role of water in Crop Production
- Dry farming, Cropping Systems
- Post- Harvest Technologies
- Agronomical Experiments
- Water Resources
- Transformation in Soil
- Compound Fertilizers
The above mentioned information will help you to reach your goal. By utilizing this RPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2020 & exam pattern you can secure a top rank in the exam. Candidates can stay connected with our Jobads to get instant updates about Govt job notifications.