South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019 Download
Candidates can avail the South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019 in a short span of the time at the official webpage of SBI. So the contenders who are registered their names for this SIB Probationary Officers vacancies and willing to attend the exam, get ready to download South Indian Bank PO Exam Hall Ticket 2019.
Check More All India Jobs
Latest Update On 13th July 2019:
Candidates are you willing to attend the SIB PO Exam 2019 then get your admit card from the below download link.
Avail, SIB PO Admit Card 2019
Board members of South Indian Bank will release the South Indian Bank Call Letter at the official site i.e, southindianbank.com. So, applicants follow this page and download your South Indian Bank PO Admit Card/ hall ticket to appear for the exam on the suggestion exam date.
Summary Of South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019 | southindianbank.com Admit Card
|Hiring Organization||South India Bank|
|Job Name||Probationary Officers|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Admit Card Issued Date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Group discussion and Interview|
Dates To Remind For southindianbank.com PO Call Letter Downloading ???
- Starting date to submit the online form – 19th June 2019
- Employment news
- Last date for submission of online application for SIB PO vacancies – 30th June 2019
- Admit card release date – Updated Soon
- Exam date for SBI PO exam 2019 – 25th July 2019
South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification 2019 Details | southindianbank.com Call Letter
Higher authorities of South India Bank have issued the job notification on 18th June 2019. This notification is to fill the candidates for the post of Probationary officers. Under this SIB PO notification 2019, 160 vacancies are available. From 19th June 2019 to 30th June 2019 at the official webpage i.e, southindianbank.com interested and eligible candidates can submit their application forms. A selection process for these SIB jobs will be done on the basis of,
- Written test
- Group discussion
For this written exam which is going to be conducted on 25th July 2019, officials will release the South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019. As usual, officials will take a short span of time to issue southindianbank.com PO Hall Ticket on their official site after the completion of application due dates. Candidates who are willing to attend the exam those people have to download their South Indian Bank PO Call Letter after issuing it and must bring it to the exam venue without any fail. Applicants can also avail this South Indian Bank Admit Card 2019 at our Jobads site also.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Date 2019 | SIB Probationary Officers Exam Hall Ticket 2019 Download
Candidates have you completed your application procedure for SIB PO recruitment and also looking for the South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019 details on the web. Good news for you that is higher authorities of South Indian Bank going to declare the South Indian Bank Hall Ticket for all applied candidates once after successful completion of application due dates. So as per the reason, applicants need to verify their southindianbank.com PO Exam Call Letter 2019 in the below-specified download links.
Without this South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019 examiner will not allow the candidate to the examination venue. This southindianbank.com Hall Ticket is the mandatory document for the exam. So contenders make sure to carry the hard copy of South Indian Bank PO Hall Ticket 2019 while appearing for the test. After releasing of admit card at the official website our team will update those direct download links on this page. Candidates at any time you can go through these links and get your southindianbank.com PO Exam Admit Card in a simple manner.
Information Which Is Enclosed On SIB PO Exam Hall Ticket 2019
- Name of the applicant
- Exam Name
- Father name/ Guardian name
- Hall ticket number/ registration number/ Reference number
- Exam code
- Center code
- Exam date
- Venue details
- Shift timings
- Post details
- General Instructions for the exam
After downloading the admit card we are requesting the candidates to check the details which are present on it. If any wrong data printed on it then report it to the higher authorities and try to change the data as well as possible.
Exam Pattern For SIB PO Posts 2019 @ southindianbank.com
|Sr. No||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted For each test|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||40||50||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
Downloading Steps For South Indian Bank PO Exam Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official site @ southindianbank.com
- Then click on the careers page.
- Find the South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019 link.
- Select the link.
- Enter the required data on the login page.
- On the screen, you will get the southindianbank.com PO Exam Hall Ticket 2019.
- Download it by pressing the download button.
- Then take the printout of it to the exam hall.
Guidelines For The Candidate To Attend The South Indian Bank PO Exam 2019 | SIB PO Hall Ticket
- Candidature must be reached on time to the examination hall otherwise candidates are not allowed to write the exam.
- And the read the instructions carefully before going to start the exam.
- Do the rough work on question paper only.
- Candidate must submit a hard copy of their South Indian Bank PO Exam Hall Ticket 2019 along with the all required documents.
- Don’t carry any electronic gazettes for the examination venue like mobile phones, calculators, etc.
- Use blue or black point pen only.