Every Year, the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board releases many job notifications for various jobs to select the eligible candidates for several departments. Therefore, Individuals who are looking for the latest and upcoming TNPCB Recruitment can check on this page. This page is very helpful for the people, particularly who are interested in TNPCB Jobs. Here, people can find every TNPCB job notification along with details like PDF Links, Application Download Links and its apply online links here. Hence, follow this page frequently to get more updates of Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board.
Details of TNPCB Asst Engineer Recruitment
TNPCB announced a job notification for Assistant Engineer, Environment Scientist, and other posts. There are 224 vacancies available to fill up under TNPCB. Applicants who complete their Engineering/Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree from any recognized university are eligible. Therefore, only the eligible candidates can start applying for this TNPCB Recruitment before the last date 8th May 2019.
Latest Job Notifications
About Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board, established on 27th February in the year of 1982. The headquarters of TNPCB located in Chennai. TNPCB issues notices for directions for closure, water supply, stoppage of power supply, and they can also take legal actions. They take adequate steps for safe disposal, and inventory of hazardous waste. Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board main intention is to create Environmental awareness in their state through Environmental Awareness Programmes. Therefore, Interested people can apply now for TNPCB Recruitment to get a job on this committee.
Steps to Apply for TNPCB Recruitment
- Firstly, Go to the TNPCB Official Website or click on the below link.
- Find the Advt what you are going to apply for on the Home page.
- Read the complete Advt and also check eligibility circumstances.
- If it is online, then click on the TNPCB application link and fill up it with all the necessary details.
- Upload signature and photo
- After that, save the TNPCB application form and submit it before the last date.
- If in case of Offline application, then download the application form and fill it without any leaves and errors.
- If required, Attach the essential documents to the application form,
- Finally, Post the application along with the documents to the specified address.
Official Website – www.tnpcb.gov.in