TNPSC Drugs Inspector Admit Card 2019 Download: Officials of TamilNadu Public Service Commission has released the TNPSC admit card for Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst posts on 19th June 2019. Higher authorities are planning to conduct this exam on 23rd June 2019.
Latest Update On 19th June 2019:
Officials have released the TNPSC Drug Inspector Hall Ticket 2019 and exam is going to conducted on 23rd June 2019. Get your TNPSC Drug Inspector Admit Card 2019 here
Latest Update On 14th May 2019:
Officials have released the exam schedule for all eligible applicants for TNPSC exam for Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst posts. Higher authorities are going to conduct this TNPSC Drugs Inspector exam on 23rd June 2019. To get to know all the latest updates of TNPSC Drugs Inspector exam stay tuned to our Jobads website.
Check More All India Jobs
TNPSC Drugs Inspector Admit Card 2019 | Tamilnadu PSC Junior Analyst Exam Hall Ticket
|Hiring Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TPPSC)|
|Name of the designation||Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst|
|Number of Vacancies||49|
|TNPSC Drugs Inspector Exam Date||26th June 2019|
|TNPSC Admit Card released on||19th June 2019|
|TNPSC Exam admit card Status||Available|
Tamilnadu PSC Drugs Inspector Exam Admit Card 2019 – tnpsc.gov.in Call Letter Download
Officials of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TPPSC) has released the job notification for 49 Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst and other vacancies. so the aspirants who are looking for the jobs in Tamilnadu state are applied for these TNPSC Drugs Inspector vacancies in the application dates i.e in between 12th April 2019 to 12th May 2019. Contenders who are applied for this TNPSC recruitment 2019, those people will undergo a selection process. A selection process for these TNPSC Junior Analyst vacancies is as follows,
- Written test
Both are elimination rounds. Aspirants who clear the written test those people only called for the interview. After successful completion of an application last date, higher authorities of Tamilnadu PSC will release the TNPSC Drugs Inspector exam hall ticket 2019 before 7 to 10 days of the exam @ tnpsc.gov.in. Aspirants who are going to appearing the examination venue that people must download this TNPSC Hall ticket and have to bring it to the exam venue. Following we are enclosing the tnpsc.gov.in Junior analyst exam hall ticket download links. Use these links and get your Tamilnadu PSC Drugs Inspector Admit Card 2019 download PDF within seconds. To get to know Daily Employment news in India visit our Jobads website.
Credentials Which Are Necessary To Download Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Drugs Inspector Exam Hall Ticket 2019
- Enrolment number/ hall ticket
- OTP code
These credentials are required to download TNPSC Drugs Inspector hall ticket 2019. Check it once.
Examination Pattern of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst Exam 2019
|Name of the Subject||Time Duration||Maximum marks|
| Paper –I (SUBJECT PAPER) (200 questions)
(Candidate should choose any one of the following
subjects based on his/her educational qualification)
i) Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Sciences (Degree standard)
ii) Clinical Pharmacology (P.G.Degree standard)
iii) M.D. Microbiology (P.G.Degree standard)
iv)Pharmaceutical Chemistry Degree standard)
| Paper – II (GENERAL STUDIES)
General Studies (Degree standard) – 75 questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
(SSLC Standard) – 25 questions.
|Interview and Records||70|
TNPSC Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst Exam Date 2019 | TNPSC Drugs Inspector Hall Ticket Download
This TNPSC Drugs Inspector Admit Card 2019 is the mandatory document for the exam. Without this TNPSC Drugs Inspector hall ticket, it is impossible for the aspirants’ for writing an exam. This TNPSC admit card will consist of the following details,
- Hall ticket number
- Post name
- date of birth
- Exam date
- Exam timing
Exam invigilator verifies the candidate tnpsc.gov.in admit card 2019 before entering into the examination venue. After verification, only applicants are allowed to write an exam. So aspirants are requested to download tnpsc.gov.in Drugs Inspector exam Admit Card 2019 PDF and bring it to the exam hall.
Steps To Download TNPSC Drugs Inspector Exam Admit Card 2019 | tnpsc.gov.in Hall Ticket
- Refer to the official website of TNPSC – tnpsc.gov.in.
- Then the homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the home page find the tnpsc.gov.in Drugs Inspector Admit Card 2019 download link.
- Then hit on it.
- Later the aspirants will get the TNPSC Drugs Inspector call letter 2019 login form.
- Enter the proper credentials in the login form.
- Then submit the form. Before submitting cross check the details once again.
- If the user enters the correct details then tnpsc.gov.in exam admit card 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take the xerox of it for future use.
General Instructions To Attend TNPSC Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst Exam 2019
- Candidates must be on time for the exam along with the all necessary documents and with the hard copy of Tamil Nadu public service commission Drugs Inspector Admit Card 2019.
- Use blue or black ball point pens only.
- Don’t carry any electronic items to the exam venue like mobile phones, calculators and any other.
- Otherwise, the aspirant is not allowed for writing an exam.
- And carefully read the instructions first before going to start the exam.
- And misbehavior of the candidature may lead to the disqualification of the exam.