TSPSC Non Teaching Staff Syllabus 2021: Download the latest Telangana PSC Non Teaching Staff Exam syllabus & paper pattern from this page. Telangana Public Service Commission has released Non Teaching Staff Syllabus for Technical Education Department. So, the candidates who have applied for Telangana PSC Non Teaching Staff jobs can check this page thoroughly. TSPSC syllabus & exam pattern will help to build a perfect time schedule to cover the whole syllabus on time. Applicants can download the Telangana PSC Non Teaching Staff syllabus pdf free of cost from here to make their study effective. Moreover, the TSPSC exam syllabus & paper pattern download link has shared at the end of this page.
Get more Employment News
టిఎస్పిఎస్సి నాన్ టీచింగ్ స్టాఫ్ సిలబస్ 2021: ఈ పేజీ నుండి తాజా తెలంగాణ పిఎస్సి నాన్ టీచింగ్ స్టాఫ్ ఎగ్జామ్ సిలబస్ మరియు పేపర్ సరళిని డౌన్లోడ్ చేసుకోండి. సాంకేతిక విద్యా శాఖ కోసం తెలంగాణ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ నాన్ టీచింగ్ స్టాఫ్ సిలబస్ను విడుదల చేసింది. కాబట్టి, తెలంగాణ పిఎస్సి నాన్ టీచింగ్ స్టాఫ్ ఉద్యోగాలకు దరఖాస్తు చేసుకున్న అభ్యర్థులు ఈ పేజీని పూర్తిగా తనిఖీ చేయవచ్చు. TSPSC సిలబస్ మరియు పరీక్షా విధానం మొత్తం సిలబస్ను సమయానికి కవర్ చేయడానికి సరైన సమయ షెడ్యూల్ను రూపొందించడానికి సహాయపడుతుంది.
Precis Of TSPC Non Teaching Staff Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern
Hiring Organization: Telangana Public Service Commission
Job Designation: Non Teaching Staff for Department of Technical Education
Vacancy count: Not disclosed
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Selection Process: Written Examination & Skill test
Official Website: tspsc.gov.in
Category Name: Syllabus
Starting Date to Apply: 18th August 2020
Last Date to Submit: 11th November 2020
Written Exam Date: 25th March 2021
Salary Details: As per Govt Norms
Job Location: Telangana
Telangana State Public Service Commission Non Teaching Staff Syllabus 2021 & TSPSC Exam Pattern
Telangana State Public Service Commission has invited online applications from the candidates to fill Non teaching staff posts in the Department of Technical Education. So, the aspirants who are interested in Telangana Govt Jobs had applied for TSPSC Non Teaching Staff recruitment 2020. Administrators of TSPSC will conduct the written examination in the Computer Based Recruitment Test of Special Qualifying Test for the Non Teaching posts. Therefore, applicants need to start their preparation with the TSPSC Non Teaching Staff syllabus. Aspirants collect the related books and reference materials which relate to the Telangana PSC exam syllabus for Non-Teaching Staff. Applicants can sharpen their skill set by preparing this Syllabus of TSPSC Non Teaching Staff. Moreover, check the exam pattern details of TSPSC to get the awareness of the TSPSC written test exam paper.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Non Teaching Staff Exam Pattern & TSPSC Exam Syllabus
Applicants must check the exam pattern of TSPSC Non Teaching staff to know the involved subjects, time duration, negative marking, number of questions, and total marks in the written test. It is very essential to preparing the time schedule to finish the syllabus before the exam and achieving of it. This TSPSC Non Teaching Staff syllabus will support you to make your preparation better. Hence, applicants concentrate on the Telangana State PSC Non Teaching Staff exam syllabus and practice more & more of TSPSC Non Teaching Staff previous papers. Attempt mock test to improve your time management skills and that also boosts your preparation level.
TSPSC Non Teaching Staff Exam Pattern
|Subject||Ques||Duration (Mins)||Max Marks|
|Part: A Written ExaminationPaper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||2 1/2 hours (150)||150|
|Paper-II: Concerned Subject||150||2 1/2 hours (150)||300|
|Part: B: Interview
- Paper-I will be in Bilingual i.e English & Hindi
- Paper-II will be in English only
Complete TSPSC Non Teaching Staff Syllabus
Telangana Non Teaching Staff Syllabus – General Studies and General Abilities
- Current affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Physical, Social, and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc., and inclusive policies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Socio-economic, Political, and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on
- Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Physical, Social, and Economic Geography of India.
- Basic English (10th Standard)
- Socio-economic, Political, and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on
- Indian National Movement.
- Policies of Telangana State.
tspsc.gov.in Non Teaching Staff Syllabus 2021 – Concerned Subjects
- Commercial & Computer practice Commerce
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
This TSPSC Non Teaching Staff syllabus 2021 & exam pattern will definitely help you to score good aggregate marks in the written test. So, prepare the Telangana State PSC exam syllabus and get qualifying marks in the SQT. Keep on visiting our Jobads to know more latest exam syllabus, admit card and Results.
Download TSPSC Non Teaching Staff Syllabus PDF – Download Here