UPHESC Assistant professor Admit Card 2021 will be released shortly, according to the Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission official announcements. One of the most relevant documents to carry while taking the written exam is the site.uphesc.org Admit Card 2021. According to the most recent information, the UPHESC Assistant professor Hall Ticket will be available only online. So, prepare to download the site.uphesc.org Hall Ticket using the direct connection provided at the bottom of this page. Before 10-15 days before the written test, the connection to the UPHESC Assistant professor Call Letter 2021 will be activated.
Follow the Jobads site to get government job notification details.
Latest Update: 12th May 2021
Uttar Pradesh HESC Assistant Professor Exam has been postponed from 26th May 2021.
UPHESC Assistant professor Admit Card 2021 – Overview Details
|Hiring Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Job Designation||Assistant professor|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Date to Apply||1st July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||7th July 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Document Verification|
|site.uphesc.org Exam Date 2021||Update Soon|
|UPHESC Admit Card 2021 Status||Notified Soon|
Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission Exam Date 2021
Online application process starting date for Assistant professor posts – 25th February 2021
An official announcement of the closing date for the application process – 13th April 2021
UPHESC Assistant professor Admit Card 2021 Status – Update Later
Releasing status of examination date – Announce Later
UPHESC Assistant professor Notification 2021 | site.uphesc.org Call Letter
The official members of the Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission are still receiving the application forms for UPHESC Assistant professor Posts 2021. So, contenders who want to place a job in Assistant professor posts complete the online application form and submit it before the closing date. The eligible applicants will receive Uttar Pradesh HESC Admit card 2021 to attend the Assistant professor exam from the official site. Get the direct link to UPHESC Assistant professor Admit Card 2021 at the bottom of this page. Also, applicants can avail of simple downloading steps of the UPHESC Assistant professor Exam Hall Ticket in the below sections.
Uttar Pradesh HESC Assistant professor Exam 2021 – Documents
Identity Proof and site.uphesc.org Assistant professor Admit Card are two critical documents that will enable you to enter the examination hall. We have provided all of the details about UPHESC Hall Ticket 2021 on this page. This page or the official website will enable you to download the Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission Admit Card 2021. However, you will not be allowed to take the written exam on the tentative date if you do not have your UPHESC Assistant professor Admit Card 2021. As part of the selection process, applicants need to attend the exam hall with any id and UPHESC Call Letter for the written test. Using your registration number, you can access the site.uphesc.org Assistant professor Call Letter 2021 for written exams.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- PAN Card
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Driving License
site.uphesc.org Assistant professor Hall Ticket 2021 | UPHESC Hall Ticket 2021
On its web portal, the Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission plans to release the UPHESC Assistant professor Admit Card 2021. site.uphesc.org Admit Card 2021 for Assistant professor posts is needed for all candidates who wish to take the written exam on the required exam date. In the Uttar Pradesh HESC Admit Card 2021, you’ll find the following below details. To obtain your UPHESC Admit Card 2021, simply follow the simple steps outlined below.
- Examination Date.
- .Examination Centre Code
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Duration of the Test Centre.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
UPHESC Assistant professor Admit Card 2021 | site.uphesc.org Exam Syllabus
|S. No||Subjects||Exam Type|
UPHESC Assistant professor Exam Call Letter 2021 – Download Steps
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission @site.uphesc.org
- On the home page check the Notice Board section.
- Find out the Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission Assistant professor Admit Card 2021 download link.
- Now, click on the site.uphesc.org Assistant professor Call Letter 2021 link.
- After that, you will get the login information sheet.
- Submit your registration ID and password details.
- Then on a new page, you will get UPHESC Assistant professor Admit Card 2021.
- Take a hard copy of it for attending the exam.