UPSC CMS Admit Card 2021: Get, UPSC CMS admit card 2021 for UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2021 will be released soon. Generally, officials of the Union Public Service Commission will issue this UPSC CMS hall ticket 2021 for all eligible applicants @ upsc. gov.in. Contenders who are going to appear on the examination venue those people must carry their UPSC CMS admit card.
Latest Update on 27th June 2019:
On27th June 2019, officials of UPSC has released the admit card for CMS exam 2019 for all eligible candidates. Applicants who are going to appear in the CMS exam download your admit card easily by pressing the below download link.
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2021 – Combined Medical Services Exam Hall Ticket 2021
|Name of the Hiring Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2021|
|Number of Vacancies||838|
|Name of the Designation||Assistant Medical Officer, GDMO, Assistant Division Medical Officer & Others|
|UPSC CMS Exam 2021 starting date for submission of online application||7th July 2021|
|Valid through||27th July 2021|
|Admit Card release date||Updated Soon|
|Exam date||21st November 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Not Released|
UPSC CMS Exam 2021 Hall Ticket | Union Public Service Commission CMS Admit Card Download
Higher authorities of Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2021. Under this UPSC CMS recruitment 2021 notification, 838 Assistant Medical Officer, GDMO, Assistant Division Medical Officer & Other posts are available. This is the golden opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for jobs in Indian civil services. Most of the aspirants utilize this opportunity and applied for this UPSC CMS recruitment 2021. Candidates who are applied for these UPSC CMS vacancies are will undergo the selection process.
A selection process for these UPSC CMS jobs will be done through 2 stages. i.e,
- Computer Based Exam
- Personality Test/ Interview
Officials will release the UPSC CMS admit card for all eligible applicants before 15 to 20 days of the exam at the official site. So the candidates who are going to appear on the examination venue those people have to download UPSC CMS exam admit card 2021. Contenders can avail these UPSC CMS admit card 2021 from the following download links. UPSC CMS admit card is a mandatory document for the exam. Without this UPSC CMS hall ticket 2021, applicants are not allowed for writing an exam. To check the Employment news in India visit our Jobads website.
Credentials Which Are Required To Fetch UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card 209 | UPSC Call Letter
Candidates can download admit card by 2 methods.
- By selecting the registration id
- By selecting the roll number
For using the 1st method candidates must require the below details.
- Register number which consists of 11 numbers
- Captcha code
For using the 2nd method candidates must require the below details.
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Captcha code
- Check More All India Jobs
UPSC CMS 2021 Exam Pattern
Following we are providing the exam pattern for UPSC CMS exam 2021. Check it once.
|Types of Exam||Papers||Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part – I(Computer Based)||Paper 1||General Ability||30||250 Marks|
|Total Questions- 120|
|Paper 2||Surgery||40||250 Marks|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
|Total Questions- 120|
|Part – II(Personality Test/ Interview)||Paper 1||General Knowledge||100 Marks|
Documents Which Candidates Have to Carry Besides The UPSC Combined Services Admit Card 2021
Applicants who are going to appear on the examination venue those people must carry their admit card. Along with their UPSC CMS hall ticket 2021 aspirants are also required below documents.
- Voter id/ Passport/ Aadhar card/ Ration card/ PAN card/Driving license/ College ID
Information Which is Enclosed On UPSC CMS 2021 Admit Card
In this section, we are enclosing the details which are enclosed on the UPSC CMS exam admit card 2021. Check it once.
- Name of the applicant
- The post they have applied
- Hall ticket number/ enrolment number
- Exam date
- Venue details
- Exam timings
- Date of birth
- Father name/ Guardian name
After downloading the UPSC CMS exam hall ticket 2021 check the details which are present on it. If you find any errors on it then report it to the higher authorities and try to correct the data as soon as possible.
How to Download UPSC CMS Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2021 @ upsc.gov.in
Candidates who are going to download their UPSC CMS admit card 2021 those people will get their admit card from the official website only. Below steps are given to download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2021 for the Combined Medical Service exam.
Steps To download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2021:
- Go to the official website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, find the UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2021 download link.
- Then click on it.
- Then the user will get the UPSC CMS admit card login page.
- Enter the proper credentials in the login page and then submit the form.
- If the user enters the correct details in the login form then the user will get the UPSC CMS admit card 2021 in a PDF format.
- Download the printout of the admit card for future use.
Guidelines For UPSC CMS Exam 2021
- A candidate is requested to carry any photo id proof which is issued by the government of India along with the hard copy of UPSC CMS admit card 2021.
- Candidates are requested to be before the reporting time for the exam. If an applicant is late then they are not allowed for writing an exam.
- Carry black or blue ballpoint pen for the exam.
- Read the instructions carefully before going to start the exam.
- Do the rough work on question paper only.
- After doing the rough work, a sheet will also be submitted to the invigilator.
- Students are not permitted to leave the examination venue before the examination time.
UPSC CMS 2021 Exam Centers – UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card
|City Name||Name of the City||City Name|