UPSC Engineering Services Syllabus 2021: Hello job seekers!!! Candidates who would like to gain good aggregate marks in the examination have to read this Union Public Service Commission Syllabus from this complete article. Exam Syllabus for ESE/IES UPSC 2021 is completely updated here. Before appearing for the examination, candidates also have to look upon this UPSC ESE Exam Pattern 2021 for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics & Telecommunication Streams. So, candidates have to be more conscious and alert to prepare for this ESE/IES Examination 2021.
Summary of UPSC Engineering Services Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern
Hiring Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Examination Notice No. 07/2021‐ENGG
Job Designation: Engineering Services Exam 2021
Vacancy count: 215
Employment Type: Full – Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Selection Process: Interview, Type Tests, and Objective Type Tests
Salary Details: As Per Organization Rules
Category Name: Syllabus
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Starting Date To Apply: 7th April 2021
Last Date To Submit: 27th April 2021
Union Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus 2021 @ www.upsc.gov.in
Candidates who would like to be part of this respective Organization have to view this UPSC ESE/IES 2021 Syllabus on this page. Under Latest UPSC Recruitment 2021 – 22, candidates can occupy 215 Vacancies for Engineering Services Exam. One must follow this Exam Syllabus of Union Public Service Commission 2021 to cover each and every exam topic that is commonly repeated in the Written Test. So, candidates have to make out a perfect schedule with a precise preparation schedule by referring to this UPSC Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2021 updated here. Also, candidates have to prepare this Test with some Sample Question Papers along with Solutions for best practice before the Examination.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Pattern 2021 – Latest UPSC Syllabus
Are you eagerly searching out this Union Public Service Commission Exam Pattern 2021 for the best reference??? then what are you waiting for? Candidates we are here to get a clear view of this examination with this UPSC Engineering Services Written Test Pattern 2021. This Question Paper Structure was obtained from the official website i.e., www.upsc.gov.in which is given by the Higher Officials of this respective Organization. Candidates have to view this UPSC ESE/IES Written Exam Pattern for Paper Weightage, Maximum Marks Allocation, Number of Questions appeared, Time Duration, and much more. Also, aspirants have to focus upon this UPSC Engineering Services Syllabus 2021 with all exam topics provided here.
Union PSC IES Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
|Papers||Subject Names||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper-1||General Studies||200||2 Hours|
|Paper-2||Concerned Subject||300||3 Hours|
|Total Marks||500||5 Hours|
- Exam Type – Objective Type that possesses Multiple Choice Questions.
- Question Papers will be in Bilingual (Hindi & English) languages.
- One-third of the Marks allotted to the Question are deduced as a fine for wrong answers.
- No-Negative for Un-attempted Questions.
UPSC IES Mains Exam Pattern 2021
|Paper-1||Concerned Engineering Discipline||300||3 Hours|
|Paper-2||Engineering Discipline (Specific)||300||3 Hours|
|Total Marks||600||6 Hours|
- Question Papers will be Conventional Type.
- The Question paper will be set in English only
- Where Questions related to your particular Stream is given.
UPSC Engineering Services Syllabus 2021 for General Studies
- General Polity.
- Scientific Research.
- Geography – India.
- Indian Constitution.
- Economic Scene.
- History – India.
- Culture & Heritage.
- Current Events – International & National etc.
UPSC Syllabus 2021 for General English
- Spotting Errors.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Restructuring Passage.
- Selecting Words etc.
UPSC Engineering Services Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- IC Engines, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning.
- Turbo Machinery.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Renewable sources of energy.
- Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer
- Fluid Machinery and Steam Generators.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Design of Machine Elements
- Manufacturing Industrial and Maintenance Engineering
- Mechatronics and Robotics.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Mechanisms and Machines
- Engineering Materials
UPSC IES Syllabus for Civil Engineering
The UPSC IES Syllabus for Paper I and Paper II:
- Building Materials.
- Structural Analysis.
- Solid Mechanics.
- The design of Concrete and Masonry Structures.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Construction Practice, Planning, and Management.
- Water Supply Engineering.
- Air and Noise Pollution and Ecology.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Foundation Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel, Flow, Pipe Flow.
- Hydraulic Machines and Hydropower.
- Environmental Engineering:
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Waste Water Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Transportation Engineering.
UPSC ESE Syllabus 2021 for Electronics & Telecommunication
- Analog and Digital Circuits.
- Network Theory.
- Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation.
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Analog and Digital Communication Systems
- Control Systems.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Advanced Communication Topics.
- Electro Magnetics.
- Advanced Electronics Topics.
UPSC IES Electrical Engineering Syllabus 2021
Union PSC IES Syllabus 2021 for Paper I and Paper II
- Computer Fundamentals
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- Electrical Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Materials.
- Systems and Signal Processing
- Electrical Machines
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Analog and Digital Electronic Circuits.
- Control Systems.
Therefore, the above-mentioned UPSC Engineering Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern are updated here. Candidates have to obtain all the latest information from this UPSC ESE/IES Syllabus 2021 discussed here. One must follow a precise schedule and Preparation Scheme to cover all the exam topics on or before the Test. Save our Jobads website as a bookmark on the top of the page to receive the latest and recent job updates, exam syllabus, sample question papers, and exam syllabus.