UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2021 will be published in the coming days by Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board. Applicants who will be appearing in the written exam can get their pariksha.up.nic.in Trained Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2021 by visiting the official website. Continue reading to learn more about the Uttar Pradesh SESSB TGT Hall Ticket 2021, which is a vital document to have with you while attending the exam. Keep checking back with this page for the most up-to-date details on pariksha.up.nic.in Admit Card 2021. Applicants can get their UPSESSB Trained Graduate Teacher Call Letter 2021 from the direct link below, which will be updated shortly. pariksha.up.nic.in TGT Hall Ticket will be distributed approximately 10-15 days before the written exam test.
Visit the Jobads website for all Government job notifications.
UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2021 – Preview Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board|
|Job Role||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|pariksha.up.nic.in Exam Date 2021||Releasing Soon|
|UPSESSB Admit Card 2021 Status||Not Yet Released|
|Location of Job||Uttar Pradesh|
Uttarkhand SESSB Trained Graduate Teacher & Post Graduate Teacher Exam Date 2021
- Application process starting date for Trained Graduate Teacher posts – 16th March 2021
- Ending Date to submit Part I application form – 11th April 2021
- Closing date for Part II application process – 11th April 2021
- UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2021 releasing status – Available Later
- Examination date for TGT and PGT posts – Update Soon
UPSESSB Notification 2021 | pariksha.up.nic.in Trained Graduate Teacher Hall Ticket
Recently, the higher authority members of the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board have released the latest announcement to hire aspirants for Trained Graduate Teacher & Post Graduate Teacher positions. Only eligible applicants for this UPSESSB TGT Jobs 2o21 have a chance to submit their application process which starts from 16th March 2021. Only up to the last date the board members will accept the application forms. After closing the application process, authority members will schedule the dates to issue UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2021 and pariksha.up.nic.in Exam Date. We are suggesting the applicants keep their registration details any time available because officials are going to release UPSESSB Trained Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2021 soon.
Important Documents Need To Carry Along With pariksha.up.nic.in Hall Ticket 2021
As soon as possible UPSESSB Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2021 will be available shortly. Candidates must also carry some important and mandatory documents besides with Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board Hall Ticket. To easily download pariksha.up.nic.in Call Letter 2021, simply follow the steps outlined below. UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded online, according to the authorities. Have a look at the below identity proof documents required for the exam.
- Driving License
- Bank passbook details
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Any Govt Issued ID
UPSESSB Trained Graduate Teacher & Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2021
When the officials have released Uttar Pradesh SESSB Trained Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2021, download it from this page. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board Admit Card 2021 will be available soon at www.pariksha.up.nic.in for Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher Posts. pariksha.up.nic.in Admit Card 2021 link is available on this page for those candidates who are looking for it after the official announcement. For more information about UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2021, please see the sections below of this page.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Centre.
- Application Number.
- Registration Number.
- Category of the candidate.
- Important Instructions.
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Name of the Exam.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Test Centre Details.
- Gender of the Applicant.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Exam Conducting Board Name.
pariksha.up.nic.in TGT & PGT Exam Syllabus 2021
|1||General Ability related to subjects||TGT||125||2 Hr|
|2||General Ability related to subjects||PGT||125||2 Hr|
Download Steps For UPSESSB TGT Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board official site – pariksha.up.nic.in
- On the home page check the Live Advertisement section.
- Find out the UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2021 download link.
- Hit on the link and submit the registration number password.
- Then, the page will redirect to pariksha.up.nic.in Trained Graduate Teacher & Trained Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2021.
- Take a xerox copy of it for taking the exam test.