The Officials of Odisha Public Service Commission committee announced many job notifications for various positions to recruit suitable candidates from freshers and experts. Therefore, the Job Hunters who are looking for Jobs in Odisha can use this opportunity to get a good job. Aspirants can easily find every latest and also upcoming OPSC Jobs along with the application and download links on this page. Hence, Interested candidates can follow this page daily to get the OPSC Job Alerts
Details of OPSC AEE Recruitment
Odisha PSC issued a job notification for Assistant Executive Engineer posts for Civil and Mechanical to fill up to 386 vacancies. Therefore, the essential qualification required to apply for these posts is Engineering Degree in Civil and Mechanical from any recognized board or university. Hence, Apply now for this OPSC Recruitment before the closing date 6th July 2019.
State Wise Govt Jobs
Details of OPSC Asst Horticulture Recruitment
OPSC declared a job notification for Assistant Horticulture Officer post to fill up to 63 vacancies. Therefore, the necessary qualification required to apply for this recruitment is a Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture or Horticulture from any recognized university. Hence, individuals who meet the OPSC Eligibility criteria can apply now for this OPSC Recruitment before the last date.
About Odisha Public Service Commission
OPSC was established in the year 1949 on 1st April, with only three members including the chairman. Gradually, they increased their employee strength with experienced persons. They mainly conduct examinations such as Civil Service Examinations, Education Services, Judicial Service Examinations, Junior Lecturers, and many more to select the eligible candidates. Therefore, interested competitors can apply now for OPSC Recruitment to attend any of the above exams.
Steps to Apply for OPSC Jobs
- First of all, Go through the Odisha Public Service Commission Official Website.
- Secondly, search the OPSC Recruitment Notification Advt on the home page.
- Read the OPSC Advt thoroughly and also check the eligibility criteria, Age limit, and closing dates of that notification.
- After that, open the OPSC Application form and fill up it.
- Attach or upload your Image and sign.
- Pay the OPSC Application fee as per the recruitment.
- Finally, check the details once and after that submit the OPSC Application form before the last date.
- For Offline Jobs, Post it to the specified address as mentioned on the notification.
Official Website – www.opsc.gov.in