Apply Online | JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2023 | No Of Vacancies: 1596 | Junior Engineer Jobs | Closing Date: 11th July 2023
JSSC JDLCCE JE Recruitment 2023: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the notification to conduct the Jharkhand Diploma level combined competitive Examination (JDLCCE) – 2023 for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical) posts. There are 1596 vacant posts available under this JSSC Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are applying for Govt Jobs in Jharkhand can use this chance and apply for JSSC JDLCCE JE Jobs. Via online mode, only candidates must submit the applications. And the closing date for the submission of the JSSC JE Online Applications will be 11th July 2023.
Follow our Jobads.in for more jobs
|Online registration dates||12th June 2023 to 11th July 2023|
|Exam Fee Payment Date||By Midnight of 13th July 2023|
|Photo & Signature Upload Date||By Midnight of 15th July 2023|
|Dedicated online application form modification date||17th to 19th July 2023|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for UR & EWS – 35 Years
- Maximum Age for MBC (schedule – 1) & BC (Male) – 37 Years
- For UR/ EWS/ EBC/ BC (Female) categories, Maximum Age – 38 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Male & Female)- 40 Years
- Refer to the official notification for age relaxation.
- For General Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates of Jharkhand State – Rs.50/-
Officials will select the candidates by conducting
- Written Test
- and Merit
- Candidates who should possess 10th, ITI, and Diploma in the relevant fields or equivalent from a recognized University are eligible to apply for JSSC JDLCCE JE Vacancies 2023.
- Kindly refer to the official JSSC notification 2023 for more clear information.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Notification 2023
Officials of JSSC JDLCCE are inviting applications for eligible candidates. It has to conduct the Jharkhand Diploma level combined competitive Examination (JDLCCE) – 2023 to hire candidates for various posts. There are 1596 posts that are allocated for these job roles. Skilled and eligible candidates can start to apply for JSSC JDLCCE JE Recruitment 2023 through online mode. Selection will be done on the basis of a written test and interview. From 12th June 2023 to 11th July 2023 candidates must submit the application forms. Read this entire article to know more details about this Jharkhand SSC Notification 2023.
Visit Employment News of the Month for more jobs
Overview Of JSSC JDLCCE JE Recruitment 2023
|Hiring Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Advt No||04/2023, 05/2023|
|No Of Vacancies||1596|
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Exam 2023|
|Name of the posts||JE Civil, JE Electrical, Junior Agriculture Engineer, JE Mechanical, Street Light Inspector, Pipeline Inspector, Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualification||10th, ITI, and Diploma in the relevant fields|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Starting date to apply an online application||12th June 2023|
|Selection process||Written Examination and Merit|
|Basic Salary||Rs.Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-|
JSSC Vacancies 2023 | Junior Engineer Jobs in JSSC
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Junior Agriculture Engineer||11|
|Street Light Inspector||55|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector||46|
Simple Steps To Apply For JSSC JDLCCE JE Notification 2023
- Visit the official website – www.jssc.nic.in
- Download JSSC JDLCCE JE Recruitment 2023.
- Read all the instructions.
- Check the eligibility for the posts.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, save & submit the form.