Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Board announced various APPSC Recruitment job notifications to hire freshers and experienced candidates for several posts. Therefore, job hunters who are browsing for Latest AP Govt Jobs can find every AP Job Notification also with Application, Notification dates, AP Jobs eligibility details, and PDF Download Links on this page. Hence, interested people can follow this page frequently to know more about AP Jobs Latest News.
AP Village Secretary Recruitment Details
Andhra Pradesh State Government announced a new job notification for AP Village Secretary ( Grama Sachivalayam ) Posts to fill up to 16207 Posts. Therefore, the aspirants who qualified in Intermediate can apply for these APPSC Job Vacancies. Hence, eligible people can start applying now for this APPSC Recruitment from 11th January 2020 to 07th February 2020
State Wise Govt Jobs
APPSC Non-Gazetted Officer Vacancy Details
APPSC released new employment notification for the posts of Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector & Welfare organizer jobs. People who have educational qualification of Diploma, Graduation or Post Graduation are eligible to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019. Hence, Interested candidates can apply for these jobs before due date i.e. 17th April 2019.
APPSC Gazetted Officer Jobs Details
Andhra Pradesh PSC is going to hire candidates for the position of Welfare Officer, Civil Assistant Surgeon, Assistant Director in Andhra Pradesh Town & Country Planning and other posts. In total there are 31 vacancies available to fill. Therefore, People who are qualified in M.Sc Degree are eligible to apply for this APPSC Recruitment 2019.
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was found when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed in the year 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission which will be on the regulations of Madras PSC. APPSC will conduct several recruitments in a year. Find the latest APPSC Recruitment notifications 2019, official PDF links and its Apply Online links on this page. Hence, Contenders who completed graduation or post graduation can apply for these APPSC vacancies.
Apply Online Steps
- First of all, Candidates have to visit the official website – psc.ap.gov.in
- Secondly, search the APPSC Recruitment Notification Advt on the Home page.
- Then, read the notification completely to know the AP Govt Jobs Eligibility, Age limit, vacancy count, and important dates.
- After that, fill all the mandatory fields on the APPSC application form without any mistakes.
- Make the payment process as per the Recruitment notification.
- Finally, submit the APPSC application form on or before the closing date.
- If offline job, then download the application form and attach necessary documents.
- Send it to the specified address as noticed on the APPSC Notification.
Official Website – psc.ap.gov.in