The higher authorities of the Bureau of Indian Standards declared few BIS Recruitment Job Notifications for various posts to select the eligible candidates from experts and freshers. Therefore, the individuals who are eagerly searching and waiting to apply for BIS Jobs can use this chance. In this page, users can find every upcoming and latest Bureau of Indian Standards Jobs. We are also providing BIS Jobs Application and PDF Download links on this page. Hence, follow this site regularly to know more updates about the Bureau of Indian Standards Jobs.
BIS Scientist – B Recruitment 2020 Details
BIS Posted a job notification for Scientist – B post to fill up to 150 vacancies. Therefore, the applicants must complete a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology or its equivalent from any recognized board to apply for these BIS Job Vacancies. Hence, apply now for this BIS Recruitment before the closing date 31st March 2020
State Wise Govt Jobs
BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020
BIS announced a job notification for Technical Assistant, Senior Technician Posts to fill up to 50 vacancies. Therefore, the aspirants should complete Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, Matric from any recognized board to apply for these vacancies. Hence, apply now for this BIS Recruitment before the last date 08th March 2020
Details of BIS UDC Recruitment
BIS released a job notification for Upper Division Clerk, Section Officer, Senior Master Technician, and other posts to fill up 115 vacancies. Therefore, the necessary qualification wanted to apply for these BIS Jobs is a Degree, Diploma, or PG Degree from any recognized university. Hence, apply now for BIS Recruitment before the due date.
About Bureau of Indian Standards
BIS was established on 23rd December 1986, and it is the National Standards Body of India. It works under the Ministry of Consumer, Government of India. The Headquarters of BIS is located in New Delhi. They provide tangibility benefits and also traceability to the national economy in many ways. Bureau of Indian Standards involved in activities like Sale of Indian Standards, Standards Formulation, Consumer Affairs Activities, Product Certification Scheme, etc. Therefore, the interested and also eligible candidates can apply now for BIS Recruitment before the last date.
Steps to Apply for BIS Jobs
- First of all, open the Bureau of Indian Standards official website.
- Find out the BIS Recruitment notification on the home page.
- After that, read the entire Notification to know the BIS Jobs eligibility criteria, Pay level, Vacancy Count, and Age limit.
- If eligible, then open the BIS Application form and fill it with necessary details.
- Upload your photograph and signature on the BIS Application.
- Then Pay the Application fee as per the Bureau of Indian Standards Notification.
- Finally, submit the BIS application form before the closing date.
- If offline job, then send the BIS application to the specified address as mentioned on the Notification.
Official Website – www.bis.gov.in