The officials of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti declared several NVS Recruitment notifications for various teaching jobs to select the skilled candidates from freshers and experts. We are here to update every latest and upcoming Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs and also PDF download links, & application links. Therefore, People can apply for the latest NVS Vacancies with the help of those links. Hence, interested candidates can follow this page daily to get more updates about NVS Jobs.
NVS TGT Recruitment Details
NVS announced a new job notification for PGT, TGT, Staff Nurse, Librarian, and other posts to fill up to 2370 vacancies. Therefore, the aspirants must possess Diploma, Masters Degree, 10th, 12th, and Degree with B.Ed from any recognized university. Hence, applicants can start applying now for this NVS Recruitment before the due date.
State Wise Govt Jobs
Details of NVS PGT Recruitment
NVS released a job notification for PGTs, TGTs, and FCSA jobs to fill up to 370 vacancies. Therefore, the minimum qualification required to apply for these posts is Degree or PG Degree from any recognized board or university. Hence, eligible and interested candidates can apply now for this NVS Recruitment before the closing date.
About Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti was established by the Government of India in the year 1986, and the headquarters is located in Uttar Pradesh. Later, they established nearly 62 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in many districts, and approximately 598 JNVs are there in India. Therefore, the main aim of NVS is to provide quality & also modern education for talented children, especially for rural areas people. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is offering free education for girls, SC/ST categories students, disabled students, and for children from a Below Poverty Line families. Therefore, the candidates who want to work in this school can apply now for the latest NVS Recruitment before the last date.
Steps to Apply for NVS Jobs
- First of all, refer the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti official website.
- Find out the NVS Recruitment notification advt on the home page.
- Check the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Eligibility criteria, Vacancy count, age limit, and closing dates of that notification.
- Then open the NVS Application form, and fill up it with the required details.
- After that, upload your image and signature on the NVS Application form.
- Pay the application fee as per the NVS Notification.
- Finally, submit the NVS Application form before the last date.
- For offline jobs, Forward the application to the specified address as mentioned on the NVS Advt.
Official Website – www.navodaya.gov.in