Amazon TRMS Walkin 2019 in Bangalore: A Good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in MNC’s. Amazon invites the dedicating, hardworking, and analytical candidates for the role of TRMS (Transaction Risk Investigator). Candidates who have completed their Graduation and having good communication and problem-solving skills those are eligible for this Amazon TRMS Walkin interview. Who are having o to 4 years of experience those people should have the right to attend for Amazon Job Openings. Interested candidates can attend for this walkin drive from 9th to 13th September 2019. Candidates who are looking for MNC jobs in Bangalore must utilize this opportunity. To know more details regarding the Amazon Jobs 2019 read the following article.
For more job opportunities, click on Top MNC Companies in India
Details Of Amazon TRMS Walkin 2019
|Name of the Company||Amazon|
|Job Designation||TRMS (Transaction Risk Investigator)|
|Qualification||Graduation from any discipline|
|Experience||0 to 4 years|
|Salary||INR 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A|
|Walkin date||9th to 13th September 2019|
|Employment type||Full time|
TRMS Jobs 2018 in Amazon Bangalore
TRMS Job openings in Amazon – This is the Best opportunity for the graduate candidates to get a job in Multinational companies. These are the full time and contract-based jobs. The contract period for this Amazon TRMS jobs is 1 year. The candidates will be selected based upon the 5 rounds. The selected candidate will get INR 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 Per annum. Applicants who are having excellent communication and problem-solving skills those people are eligible for the latest jobs in Amazon. These TRMS jobs in Bangalore for immediate joiners only. Candidates who are pursuing their graduation those are not eligible for this Amazon TRMS Walkin Drive. Below get more details regarding this Walkin.
Also Check Private Jobs in India
Job Description For Amazon TRMS Vacancies
- Need to investigate and elimination of online e-commerce risk.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and data security standards
- Prioritize multiple tasks of competing for priority
- Maintaining the positive, results-oriented attitude
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
Find out more Amazon Job Openings
Eligibility Criteria For Amazon TRMS Jobs in Banglore
- Candidate must complete their Graduation in any discipline with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Candidates must have problem-solving skills also.
- Candidates who are having 0 to 4 years of work experience those professionals are eligible for this Amazon TRMS Walkin.
- To get more Amazon Job openings in India, login to our Jobads website.
- Pan card is mandatory to appear in the Amazon TRMS walkin
- Carry at least 3 copies of resume
- Candidates who have attended for Amazon interview for this role in the last 6 months those contenders are not eligible for this Amazon TRMS Walkin
- Immediate joiners only
Required Skills – TRMS Jobs in Amazon
- Experience in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel is preferable.
- Flexible to work 24/7/365
- Flexibility to work overtime hours
- Six Sigma knowledge would be preferred.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Need to have Excellent interpersonal skills, communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with no guidance.
- At least 3 updated resumes
- Pan card is compulsory to attend for this Amazon Vacancies 2018
Amazon Company profile
Amazon is the best e-commerce company where customers can find anything that they want to buy online. At Amazon user get the items within the lowest prices and the quality products. In Amazon, the user can find the number of varieties and barned items. So Amazon made the human’s life easily.
Amazon Walkin Drive Details 2019
Walkin Date – 9th to 13th September 2019
Walkin Timings – From 10 AM onwards
Venue Details of Amazon Walkin Interview
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560037, India.
Amazon Walkin Drive Interview Process
The candidate must be selected based on 6 rounds in Amazon TRMS Walkin. Those rounds are given as follows,
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Contact Name – HR manager
Find below Latest Current Walkins in India for your career enhancement