BPCL Trainee Recruitment 2019: Recently Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has published a new job advertisement for the recruitment of Chemist Trainee & General Workman-B (Trainee) Posts in Kochi, Kerala. In accordance with there is a total of 18 vacancies are allocated for this job role. Job aspirants who want to start a career in BPCL this is the best opportunity for them. Contenders must have possessed M.Sc. (Chemistry), First Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University are eligible. Between 22nd July 2019 to 5th August 2019 candidates can start to apply for BPCL Trainee jobs through online mode.
Click on Daily Employment News
Other information about the BPCL Trainee Recruitment educational qualifications, age limitations, BPCL Trainee selection process, application fee, apply link and more are in the below sections.
Primary Details Of BPCL Trainee Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Advt No: KR.HR.HRD.03.NMGT.RECT
Vacancy count: 18
Job Designation: Chemist Trainee & General Workman-B (Trainee) Posts
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full – Time
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Salary Details: Rs. 11500 – 31000
Starting Date To Apply: 22nd July 2019
Last Date to Submit: 5th August 2019
Official Website: www.bharatpetroleum.com
Selection Process: Written Test, Skill Test & – Pre-Employment Medical Test
Job Location: Kochi, Kerala
Subscribe to our Jobads.in
BPCL Trainee Vacancies 2019 Eligibility Details | Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification For BPCL Recruitment 2019
Candidates should have the following educational qualifications
- Chemist Trainee Posts – M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60% marks is required for these posts.
- General Workman-B (Trainee) – First Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology OR Petrochemical Engineering with 60% marks
- Please visit the official website for more information.
BPCL Trainee Job Openings 2019 | Trainee Jobs in BPCL Vacancy Details 2019
|Post Name||No Of Posts|
|General Workman-B (Trainee)–Petrochemical||12|
|Total BPCL vacancies||18|
Age Limit For BPCL Chemist Trainee Jobs
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 to 30 Years (as on 1st July 2019)
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- OBC candidates – 03 years
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Online Application Form 2019
Applicants who are interested to apply for BPCL Workman jobs through online mode. Other modes of applications will not be accepted. And the ending date to submit the BPCL online application forms is 5th August 2019.
Important Steps To Apply For Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019
- Interested candidates must check the official website – www.bharatpetroleum.com
- Click on career section under the home page.
- Click on BPCL Trainee Recruitment 2019.
- Open and read the instructions carefully.
- Complete all the steps in the form.
- Upload all the details.
- Pay the application fee, if it is necessary.
- Once again recheck the details.
- Save and submit the form.
- Candidates must check the BPCL Trainee notification to know more details of the application fee.
Recruiters will select the candidates for BPCL Trainee recruitment 2019 is as follows
- Written Test,
- Skill Test & – Pre-Employment Medical Test
Important Dates To Remember
|Starting Date to Apply Online Applications||22nd July 2019|
|And the last date to Submit the Applications||5th August 2019|
Click To Download BPCL Chemist Trainee & General Workman jobs 2019 notification Pdf