GTU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online & Offline | Last date to apply on 23rd March 2020 @gtu.ac.in
GTU Non Teaching Recruitment 2020: Gujarat Technological University released new applications for Non-Teaching Posts. There are a total of 16 GTU Vacancies released for Chief Account Officer, Network Administrator, Project Officer, Junior Clerk, etc and many other posts. Candidates who have completed a Master’s degree/MCA/BE/BTech are eligible to apply for the Gujarat Technological University Non Teaching Notification. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the Gujarat Govt Jobs can make use of this wonderful opportunity by applying for these Gujarat Technological University Notification. Eligible candidates make sure to apply through online & offline mode from 20th February 2020. Interested candidates check the below description for age limit, salary details, selection process, etc.
For more Government job updates keep visiting Jobads
Details of GTU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Gujarat Technological University|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Non Teaching Posts|
|Salary||Rs.5200/- to Rs.39100|
|Age Limit||Below 52 years|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Starting date of the online application||20th February 2020|
|Closing date of the online application||23rd March 2020|
|Last date to submit the printout of the application||31st March 2020|
For more Non Teaching Jobs check Employment News
Gujarat Technological University Job openings
Gujarat Technological University invites applications for graduates and postgraduates. Eligible candidates are applicable to fill the application forms online before the last date 23rd March 2020. The applicant should take the printout of the application form and attach the necessary documents and send a copy of GTU Non Teaching Recruitment before 31st March 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for GTU Recruitment 2020
- Gujarat Technological University hires candidates who have completed MCA/BE/B.Tech/Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or any equivalent education from a recognized university or institute.
- The candidate should also have basic knowledge of computer and adequate knowledge of English, Hindi and Gujarati languages.
- Check the official GTU Non Teaching Recruitment notification for more detailed information.
- The applicants who are applying for the GTU Non-Teaching Recruitment should be a minimum age of 35 years and a maximum age of 52 years.
- Kindly refer to the official GTU Non-Teaching Posts notification for age relaxation details.
GTU Non Teaching Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
|Chief Account Officer||01|
|Controller of Examination||01|
|Data Entry Operator||02|
Gujarat Technological University Recruitment Application form 2020
Aspirants who are interested to apply for the GTU Jobs should check your eligibility. Eligible candidates are applicable to fill the GTU Non Teaching Recruitment application form from 20th February 2020. The last date to submit the online application forms is on 23rd March 2020. Take the printout of the filled application form and attach it with the necessary documents and sent it to the address mentioned before 31st March 2020.
Steps to apply for the GTU Posts
- First, kindly visit the official Gujarat Technological University Website www.gtu.ac.in
- You will find the official GTU Non Teaching Jobs notification.
- Hit the GTU Notification link and verify your eligibility details.
- Eligible candidates should fill the application form with all the required details.
- Take the printout of the application form of GTU Non-Teaching Recruitment.
- Attach the necessary documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Send the enclosed form to the below-mentioned address.
Gujarat Technological University Campus,
Nr. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College,
Visat Three Roads,
Sabarmati-Koba Highway Chandkeda,
Ahmedabad- 382 424
Documents to submit along with the Gujarat Technological University Jobs application form
- Educational Qualifications certificates
- Age Proof
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Physical disability certificate
- Any research Paper Published
Gujarat Technological University Vacancies selection is done through three stages
- Written Test
- Computer Test
- For General- Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/SEBC/EWS/PD- Rs.250/
Note: The application fee should be paid through net banking.
- Starting date to apply online – 24th February 2020
- The last date to apply online – 23rd March 2020
- The last date to submit the printout of the application forms – 31st March 2020