UKPSC ARO Recruitment 2019: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) had announced an employment Notification for High Court Staff Assistant Review Officer (ARO), Translator, Typist, and Assistant librarian posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online for UKPSC ARO jobs. There are 65 vacancies are available in UKPSC ARO notification 2019. The candidates who are in search for the latest Government job updates in Uttarakhand can use this opportunity of UKPSC ARO Recruitment 2019. The last date to submit UKPSC ARO Jobs online applications is 30th October 2019. The other details like age limitations, educational qualification, the selection process can check the official website www.ukpsc.gov.in.
Check More Government jobs in India
UKPSC ARO Recruitment 2019 Important Details
|Organization name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Advt no (If available)||01/Notification/E-3/2018-19|
|Job Designation||ARO, Translator, Typist, and Asst Librarian Posts|
|Job category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection process||written test and interview|
|Starting date of application form||7th October 2019|
|Last date of the application form||30th October 2019|
UKPSC ARO Notification 2019 | ukpsc.gov.in
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) invites online applications for various posts like ARO, Translator, Typist and Assistant Librarian. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the latest notification for UKPSC ARO Recruitment 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online for UKPSC Translator jobs. The starting date to apply online applications is 7th October 2019. Totally 65 vacancies are available for Assistant Review Officer (ARO), Translator jobs.
Also, Check Employment news of this week
The selection process of candidates will be based on written test and personal interview. Eligible candidates who want to start with UKPSC career get ready to apply for these ARO jobs. The closing date to submit the online application is 30th October 2019. If contenders want more details may check this web page or the official website of www.ukpsc.gov.in
Eligibility Details Of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission ARO Recruitment 2019
Educational qualification for UKPSC Recruitment
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree, Diploma in relevant subject or equivalent from a recognized university/institute.
- Aspirants should possess good knowledge of English typing with a minimum speed of 9000 key depression per hour on the computer for ARO and Typist posts.
Age Limit For UKPSC Translation Recruitment
- Minimum age limit should be: 21 years
- And Maximum age limit of the candidates is: 42 years
UKPSC ARO Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Review Officer||56|
UKPSC ARO Online Application 2019@ ukpsc.gov.in
Candidates who are willing to apply for UKPSC ARO Recruitment can apply through online. And aspirants visit the official notification for more details.
Steps To Fill Uttarakhand Public Service Commission ARO Notification Online Form
- First, visit the official website ukpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment option.
- Search for UKPSC ARO Recruitment 2019 in the notification.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates must have self-attested, experience and required documents.
- And pay the application fee.
- Before submitting the application form check details and then click on the submit button
- Finally, Take the hard copy of the application form for further use.
Application Fee For Uttarakhand PSC Notification
- The application fee for category wise given below
- Visit official notification for to clear about fee details.
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Fee|
UKPSC Jobs Pay Scale
Candidates who are selected for the Uttarakhand PSC Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2019 will get the following pay scale as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Review Officer (ARO)||Rs.44,900/-|
Candidates will be selected in the following rounds
- Written Test
- Starting date to apply online application form: 7th October 2019
- Closing date to submit the online application form: 30th October 2019